Bathust (1 Viewer)

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
so did any one go up this year???

i did. loved it again.
love the mayhem, but it seemed very low key this year, not as much dumb stuff happening.

saw one guy tho at top of mountain on race day get hit but a fire truck.....he got messed up badddd

Redgoddess

HSC
i didnt go, just watched it on telly, and I'd have to say, it was a pretty shit race this year. waaaaaaaaaaay too many safety car periods. i was nearly driven insane. mind you the crashes *were* cool. apparently radisich has a broken ankle and sternum - ouch. lowndes won too :( i was hoping it'd be murph, failing that rick and todd (holden girl forever!). oh well, maybe next year'll be better, and who knows i might scrape together the money to go :D

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
iceflower86 said:
My boyfriend was one of the firees in the truck - they were only just crawling along, and it was some bogan that threw the guy at the truck. I feel bad for the driver, it looked from up there like the guy went under the wheel (he didnt) but it completely wasnt his fault.
yeah man it was fucked,
the driver was heaps cut up that he hit the guy
but eyah he got pushed.

but eyah there was a lack of cars doin burnouts this year an cars gettin burntout.....im disapointed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)