bathurst uni students.... (1 Viewer)

Larissa8

HSC
hey i wanna hear from anyone who goes to bathurst charles sturt and is now studying journalism! i wanna do B of Journalism next year and i wanna know what its like...

just_me

just_me
HSC
Super Good!! haha. It really is the best degree both for learning, fun and getting a job at the end. I do Journalism and could not be happier.

In the industry CSU Comm students have a reputation which is not matched by any other uni and if you look at many of the countries leading journos then you will see alot of them graduated from this course.

In second year you get the opportunity to gain a cadetship with National Radio News which is the Australian Community Radio Associations Hourly News Service. It has the second biggest audience reach in australia after the ABC because we are networked to more than 100 stations around the country. If you are successful then you will be basically producing news bulletins so not only are you studying journalism you are also practicing.

The Uni also has a fully functional television studio which allows you to learn the workings of creating and managing a tv news bulletin.

So all in all you gain alot of practical experience which is unique. Alot of people feel they have to go to Syndey uni or the equivilant just because it is sydney but little do they know Bathurst Graduates will have a much more copetitive edge over them in the industry.

So I say give it a go!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)