Batemans Bay For Schoolies (1 Viewer)

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
omgz i'd go down just for depot :eek:

brings back great memories

d_griffo

HSC
what you want to do DIELMAN, well i use to live there too long long time ago, as i was born there but havent really stayed back there for long as we have relations in Narooma, and we just pop in and see some friends from the old days n catch and say hi, and then drive to Narooma. Dad use to play footy for the sea eagle, GO the Eagle. And use to own the Ice Works back in the day, and my pop use to own the bakery in the main street but since then, times have changed and i cant really remember the place. But yeh im there to relax and chill out for the schoolies. Get away from home town, which really isnt any bigger than Batemans. We are there from 21st till the 28th. Just chilling and relaxing, yo the shows not in town that week is it. Cause i member goin long time ago. although im not into surfing, ill might get injured in the process but hey, you only live once.

You live u die, you might as well take a chance.

amye

HSC
Im with you d_griffo

d_griffo you've got the right idea! Just grab some friends head down to the beach and get on the piss!! I rekon schoolies is all about relaxing, coz if u look on alot of these threads about the exams - everyone is stressing!! Im going to torquay with 5 other girls and i want it to be a time that i can remember nd look back and think, it was awesome!!!
Is anyone else going to torquay???

d_griffo

HSC
sorry i apologies i mean the seahawks. i just dont no what came over me. got the SeaHawks

amye

HSC
28 Days Lyrics - What's the deal

The beer is ice cold
And it's sold
From a supermarket that keeps their prices down
This day is not pretentious or fake
Home town Sunday shining
And it takes a day like this to make me understand
That you can't beat the sweet feeling of sand
Between your toes, this is how it goes
Down with a beer in my hand

d_griffo

HSC
Barenaked Ladies

Alcohol, my permanent accessory
Alcohol, a party time necessity
Alcohol, alternative to feeling like yourself
O Alcohol, I still drink to your health.

DIELMAN

HSC
d_griffo said:
what you want to do DIELMAN, well i use to live there too long long time ago, as i was born there but havent really stayed back there for long as we have relations in Narooma, and we just pop in and see some friends from the old days n catch and say hi, and then drive to Narooma. Dad use to play footy for the sea eagle, GO the Eagle. And use to own the Ice Works back in the day, and my pop use to own the bakery in the main street but since then, times have changed and i cant really remember the place. But yeh im there to relax and chill out for the schoolies. Get away from home town, which really isnt any bigger than Batemans. We are there from 21st till the 28th. Just chilling and relaxing, yo the shows not in town that week is it. Cause i member goin long time ago. although im not into surfing, ill might get injured in the process but hey, you only live once.

You live u die, you might as well take a chance.
seahawkes!!! lol, yeah u had me a little lost there. anyway im going to be away during that time, so sorry cant take u to the spots if that waht u or ur mates wanted. the show isnt in town then, it comes in dec and jan. yeah the bay has changed a bit in the past few years, so u might get a shock, but the good old pub is still the same, lol. where abouts u staying?

tomcats 72

HSC
DIELMAN said:
seahawkes!!! lol, yeah u had me a little lost there. anyway im going to be away during that time, so sorry cant take u to the spots if that waht u or ur mates wanted. the show isnt in town then, it comes in dec and jan. yeah the bay has changed a bit in the past few years, so u might get a shock, but the good old pub is still the same, lol. where abouts u staying?
I'm with DIELMAN .... go the bay!!!!

tomcats 72

HSC
Pleaser ignore the above post it didn't come out properly. I'm extremely embarrassed now.

d_griffo

HSC
i realised about 2hrs later that i wrote sea eagle instead of sea hawkes.
well we r stayin at longbeach, and cuz is stayin at rosedale
they r goin from the 26th to the 3rdish

serious changed that much.
i know that the boat shop fish n chip shops gone.
but other than nothin else

jebba_d

DrownTheCrow said:
oh yeh because blacks is oh so hard to find :rolleyes:
as if blacks is even the best wave in those parts

nugs
mills
number 2's
dangers
guillos
etc etc etc

now personally i grew up in bermagui (an hour south of the bay) and bay would be a shit place to go to for schoolies... well i guess it depends what you are looking for. it wont be a crazy constant piss up like the nth coast but the bay is nice to chill out in...
blacks shits on guillotines if u catch it right. and i wasnt gona mention mills on the net cos id feel as shit as the ppl who post breaks on fukn wannasurf

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
dude if you cant find mills then you are a battler... and as for the claim that blacks shits on guillos... depends what you are after... i prefer guillos because it works more often and churchills is really close

that being said, the best break, and i mean BEST BREAK on the south coast is nug's OR bedlams... and i am in no way shape or form letting you know where bedlams is even close to...

im not having what happened to "the cobra" (actuallly called the garden) happen to bedlams

MichaelPH

I live in the bay, DON'T COME HERE!! Only because I wanna go somewhere different for schoolies. Its a nice place, and there is more shopping and food shops and stuff going down now with a new shopping centre, but why not go somewhere near the city so we can party instead of just getting drunk on the beach. BEACH PARTIES SUCK- no music and sand gets everywhere!!!

kkitty56

HSC
Wooo! The Bay for schoolies!

Wooyeah lol.. Yeah my group is goin to the bay for schoolies for a week or so after our grad (11th) so probably around the 14th? ne1 else gonna be down there then? Cant wait til HSC is oooooooooooover!

Picle

HSC
if we end up going we'll be going down 14th :p toostaying aat shelly beach or something like that its call lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)