Basser college vs Goldstein vs Philip baxter (1 Viewer)

luk3tm

HSC
N/A
what are the advantages and disadvantages of each, i didnt see phillip baxter but noticed that goldstein seemed to look newer and more renovated that basser

a-n-d-r-e-w

HSC
If you are looking at staying on campus then good choice. If you are a social person then you will have a ball at any of them. I currently go to baxter, they all have their advantages and disadvantages but as a whole i would rate them far above the other on campus accomodations.

Baxter
- biggest
- more people --> more money to put into events and hiring of venues and clubs, massive parties.
- We also have more tutors, although that doesnt really make any difference because you can just go to another one of the other colleges tutors
- some people might not like its size --> wont know everyone

Goldsten
-smallest
- not many people --> cant really put much money into hiring out clubs and sections of clubs etc. however having said that everyone in goldstein seems pretty close, like a big family.

Basser
-fairly big ->not as big as baxter
-they have sinks in their rooms
- their hallways are outside--> which i can imagine will suck in the windy, winter nights coming back from a shower.

Overall, all three colleges have regular common events and parties and its easy to make a lot of friends from the other 2 colleges. All make for a very fun, very loose party life...unless you want to study it away

a-n-d-r-e-w

HSC
PM me if you want to know more. I cant promise i will reply quickly as i rarely come on here

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)