banned form study (1 Viewer)

chomp

HSC
yep you heard me my parents and my dr have banned me from studying until holidays start because im run down...

Anyone think this is a good idea??

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
If your doctor thinks you should, i would take his/her advice seriously.

iEdd

HSC
I'd hate to imagine what sort of physical torture you undergo in your study, but it's probably best to stop...

HSC
if that's what they've told you to do i would follow their advice because they are trying to do what's best for you

thommy

HSC
N/A
chomp said:
yep you heard me my parents and my dr have banned me from studying until holidays start because im run down...

Anyone think this is a good idea??
I don't mean to be blunt, but why?! Do you go through large amounts of stress when studying or something?

I'm no doctor, but I thought that with someone like you (who obviously astudies a lot), it would be hard to get out of the environment of studying until the holidays, ie 10 days or so.

Anyway, do what's best for YOU, and if that is taking a break, do so. I wish you all the best.

gloworm14

HSC
N/A
why not?
holidays is just a week far and if you are stressing MAJORLY then why not have a week to just chillax?

if you are really concerned about 'wasting valuable time' then why dont you just read some notes casually so you are kinda doing both;)

chomp

HSC
Well i am constantly sick atm .... ive had glandular fever etc
so i am constantly run down

ahen

Sexy Member
HSC
yep, i went nuts during the trials and was so worn out by the time the HSC came around because I never stopped studying.
Take a break, it'll be worth it in a couple of weeks when exams start, trust me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)