bankstown orientation day (1 Viewer)

snow_fanatzi

HSC
so did anyone here went to the bankstown orientation day today for ba primary teaching?

so many people and there were some room swap. instead of building 5 they change it to building 23. so i was a bit lost with some other people until we asked the "ask us" people.

the lecturer were late so sat there for half an hour waiting. thought i would be a loner but luckily a girl came and talk to me. so it was all good. except it was boring!!!!! so many people left. i stayed there till the guy finished talking.

so for the library tour, do we have to sign up for it or just go to the library and ask them about the tour? i was planning to do that today but didnt have time.

and yay we got a diary. but its not even that nice. :vcross:

"Chubby"

HSC
hey there,

Yeah I was at the orientation for BA primary. I knew there was a room swap because one of my friends were the "ask us" people.

Yeah half an hour late. I am not surprised. It's soo disorganized. I had my friend who was a 2nd year student sitting next to me and she goes last year was soo much better, they went more indepth with everything and there were more lecturer's speaking.

I'm not too sure about the libaray tour.

Even though its piss ugly, cherish it as we won't be getting one next year =P

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)