Banjo-Kazooie thread - PROFESS YOUR LOVE! (1 Viewer)

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Like, imo, best game ever. I have fond memories of Click Clock Wood and it's awesome music and that massive eagle. I also have horrible memories of a few jigsaw pieces on Rusty Bucket Bay.

WHO'S WITH ME?

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Banjo-Kazooie was merely a filler game to satiate the masses while DK64 was still being developed.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
See, thing about DK64 was that it became confusing. There was too much to collect. If they had have cut out all that blueprint crap, and the bananas, and made it a little easier to track down which golden bananas one had already got (because 201 golden bananas is a helluva lot to collect), then it would have been totally almost better than banjo-kazooie. Had they made the levels more platformy, and less explory, then it would have been > banjo-kazooie.

but perhaps this is all just my personal taste in games. what we cann all agree on is that both games are A grade games, amirite?

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
i loved both DJ64 and B-K

i cannot wait for the new B-K i hope it comes out fkn soon.

first B-K ranks up there with my fav vid games of all time. fuck n64 was so good.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
hiphophooray said:
i cannot wait for the new B-K i hope it comes out fkn soon.
Yah. What's the status of that game atm? Last time I saw it Banjo looked somewhat older, and grizzlier, which harms the fairy tale atmosphere of the first two games imo.

fuck n64 was so good.
If only people had realised this back in the day. Maybe then Nintendo would have made some more money and we would have seen even more quality games. :(

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
The game was absent from the E3 2007 show floor. However, Peter Moore, the former Senior Vice President of IEB at Microsoft, stated in an interview that they could have shown games such as Banjo-Kazooie but they decided to focus more on games being released in 2007. Moore stated, however, that it would be included in next year's E3 line-up, implying BK3 would be released in the third or fouth quarter of 2008.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
If Banjo appears on the 360 with a bazooka Imma be fucking pissed off.

Russdog

russell
HSC
i remember fucking loving the shit out of it, along with dk64 and z: oot and every other fuckin' awesome n64 game, but these days i just cbf playing them or loving when i try (apart from z: oot). i disappoint myself

dieburndie

Eat, Sleep, Repeat
HSC
Jesus, some of the most fun I've ever had with a game. Ever.
Does anyone remember that thing with rusty bucket bay how you had to go into the shack near the mansion and press those switches then the water would rise and fall and stuff. Or something.
Or going up the goddamn tree! with the four seasons and the squirrels and shit.

Banjo-tooie was awesome apart from the framerate also.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
my fav was the fkn haunted mansion with the running shoes and shit.

or the desert level with all the fun pyramid puzzles!

or the 2nd level with the shark in the water, i'd always get panicky when the shark would appear id be like NOOO SHARKKKKK NOOOOOO

LOVE that game

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Nah Click Clock Wood was the best. The way the weather changed and everything. It was so enchanting. Like a fairy tale. :eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)