Band 6 cut-off? (1 Viewer)

jeffyjojo

third eye
HSC
N/A
band 6 cut off is 90 and above all these people saying band 5 will give you band 6. stop talking bullshit and accept the truth this is something that is made up. My uncle works at board of studies so i know my shit. the truth hurts so accept it if u wanna argue argue all u want i won't reply :D
yes 90 is the moderated mark for band 6. Clearly this forum is about raw marks, so just sh.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
band 6 cut off is 90 and above all these people saying band 5 will give you band 6. stop talking bullshit and accept the truth this is something that is made up. My uncle works at board of studies so i know my shit. the truth hurts so accept it if u wanna argue argue all u want i won't reply :D
So will you state rank?

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
u clearly don't know the difference between raw and aligned.

timeslowsdown

Everything for the Lord
HSC
N/A
Unless it was ridiculously more easy than last years, the raw cut off will be roughly the same. I'm not trying to throw off anyone's confidence, but I walked out of last year's biology exam feeling like I topped the state; I only thought I lost several marks. I did end up getting a high mark, but not as high as I'd thought. I agree with Spiritual Bean; the marking criteria is very specific. But yeah, to all those feeling like you did amazing, you probably did! I wouldn't be surprised if there were some state rankers here :)

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
Unless it was ridiculously more easy than last years, the raw cut off will be roughly the same. I'm not trying to throw off anyone's confidence, but I walked out of last year's biology exam feeling like I topped the state; I only thought I lost several marks. I did end up getting a high mark, but not as high as I'd thought. I agree with Spiritual Bean; the marking criteria is very specific. But yeah, to all those feeling like you did amazing, you probably did! I wouldn't be surprised if there were some state rankers here :)
Well, so far I haven't fallen for any traps yet :) But cause the criteria is BS, I'll probably end up getting like mid 90s. Which I don't think is enough for state ranking. It all depends I guess.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)