BAH!!! Tutorial Registration Q. (1 Viewer)

odd_one_out

HSC
I'm dumb I know, but also freaked out about tutorial registration (which for my first one opens tomorrow at ten). I'm reading the instructions tonight trying to figure out what to do for tomorrow and I'm lost esp. with
Click on the “Timetable” button for the current session only. This will allow you to view the timetable for the unit and make a selection if the units are open for registration.
Step 4. Make Your Selection

• If a unit is using this system to register your choices, you will see a selection marker to the right of each activity.
  • Registering for each unit separately, click in the marker next to each activity you wish to register for.
  • To submit your choices for a unit, press the “Enter your selection for …” button at the bottom of the unit timetable.
  • As you may only change your registration five times, you will be asked if you are sure of you selection.
  • A confirmation page will be displayed giving you the results of your submission.
Anyone care to enlighten me on where this 'timetable' button is, or am I confusing myself and are they reffering to the one on the current students main page under 'students administration'? And does step four only appear if a unit you are enrolled in is open for registration?

As you can tell I'm SOOOOO lost any help would be much appreciated

Optophobia

HSC
Make your selection refers to the WHOLE process that its showing you how to do, it isn't a single instruction.. It's a heading.

>> you will see a selection marker to the right of each activity.

I think they mean a check box..? Don't worry, you're not alone in your confusion.

odd_one_out

HSC
IB6-UB9 said:
Make your selection refers to the WHOLE process that its showing you how to do, it isn't a single instruction.. It's a heading.
Oh right, but I'm still lost,... totally not getting HOW I actually register tomorrow. Hmpft, whos stupid idea was it to register for tutorials online anyway?:mad1:

odd_one_out

HSC
natstar said:
1. Log onto Platform web
2. After you log on you will see a list of links:
Enrolled
Tutorial Registration
Exam Results
Exam Timetable and so on
Click on Tutorial Registration
3. After you click, the page should have a table with your enrolled subjects for both semesters. For Aut semester, click on the button which says timetable for each unit.
4.When you click on the timetable button, the tute registration page comes up. When the school opens, there will be round check boxes next to each class option.
5.When the school opens click on the round check box for the preferred class you want, then press the button below (i forget what it says)
6. Do this for each of your units for this semester
I love you. Seriously.
I honestly would have been searching around on the site tomorrow morning following the completely wrong links, as proof I was searching around the tutorial registration/activating my uws account/organising you timetable, damn I'm stupid. Your a dead set genius, absolute genius.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)