Bag for uni? (1 Viewer)

zb123

HSC
Hey,

Which bag - type/brand - do you recommend for a uni student studying com/law? I will want to pack water/ can of soft drink, some fruit, lunch sometimes, a laptop, paper, pen, books etc.

Do you recommend like a backpack and a laptop type bag (like a combination of both). ANy advice would be much appreciated. Any price - as in I will see similar types and different brands, and see what is on sale now.

Thanks!

Lukeage

HSC
Uni Grad
Hmmm I have quite a big bag, it's just a backpack, a Billabong one that I got 4 years ago... and it's survived everything including world travel, had heavy laptops and food and water etc etc in it and it's still going strong.

I recommend a trip to City Beach for all your bag needs. Their back to school sale will be coming up soon. I do highly recommend Billabong, it's been so good for 4 years, it's not even started falling apart and I use it every day for work, travel and Uni for 4 years. It's a little bit discoloured (not noticeable, just obviously what would happen with use almost 7 days a week every week for 4yrs!)

Good luck, hope you manage to find something. :)

Trans4M

HSC
Uni Grad
Backpack is probs best. If you are just bringing a laptop, then a laptop bag will be better. I usually just bring my laptop bag as I bring my lecture slides off for Commerce instead of bringing a note pad or something and buy food/drinks at uni.

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
I used to just use a country road bag because they're hug and fit everything and are fairly comfy, but after a while I started getting a sore back from carrying everything on one shoulder. Now I use a plain Adidas backpack that's super comfy and has a pocket for my laptop inside. Super practical and great for my back.

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
Lol people use whatever at uni. As for what you will mostly see around, that depends largely on how many hipsters there are at your chosen uni =P Herschel bags seem popular though.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
just finished 3rd year uni, been using the same bag since year 10

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)