Bad kids do bad things for good reasons (1 Viewer)

VonDavis

(",) ..... *'\_/'*
HSC
Ok so there is a kid in my home town that everyone fears cause he is just such a psycho. I don't want to get into huge detail but he kinda grew up around bad people and ever since he was young he had this really short temper I have never associated with him but I have always had this opinion about him. And everyone tends to label him pretty badly with stuff.
So just recently he torced this girls house because she introduced his girlfriend into drugs. Which to me is odd cause I kinda always thought he was a junkie. So although it is too such a huge extreme I kinda see it as a good thing cause he is warning alot of people to keep drugs away from him and his family. (He is in prison for 8 years because of it)
Does anyone have any story about bad things bad kids have done for good reasons?

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
this guy i know sold drugs to make money to pay for uni and stuff coz he felt bad for his parents having to pay for everything especially with his dad out of work and all.......his doing 10 years now....

HSC
sounds pretty badass.... i slashed a girls bike tires with a razorblade in the 3rd grade.... i cant remember why... probably cuz she had red hair...

VonDavis

(",) ..... *'\_/'*
HSC
joujou_84 said:
this guy i know sold drugs to make money to pay for uni and stuff coz he felt bad for his parents having to pay for everything especially with his dad out of work and all.......his doing 10 years now....
LOL .... Did he take drugs himself?

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
i dun get how this is news/current affairs/politics?

anyway, your isolated example doesn't apply well... just coz some girl introduced his gf to drugs, doesn't mean he should commit arson and torch the girl's house. his reasons are good? they're more psychotic than good.

alien

HSC
it sounds a bit extreme, like torching someones house. if i found the ppl who introduced my cousin to drugs i'd slap them. but it wouldn't reverse the past. this guy sounds like he has ager issues.
EDIT: i don't think there are any mods around to put it into NS

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
And give a better reason than I'm a forum whore, i'm around so much it just makes sense?

Last edited:

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
i know alot of bad asses..
troubled youths
and just idiots
i cant think of any good reasons they would have to do half the stuff they do
i know one girl who steals alot of stuff
she steals presents for her friends and family..shes very err..giving..but steals to do so
thats about it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)