Bad Dates (1 Viewer)

Enoch

ur a closet enoch-sexual!
HSC
lol sik of ur stunt where u get quoted BEFORE u say it...

olchik

HSC
Yep, I had a couple of bad dates as well. It sucks, then you just realize that you have spent your time for nothing!

arooshika...

HSC
one of mate's doesnt like going shopping with me because he knows it will take me about 10 shops or more and an hour just for me to find the right dress. but i force him anyway and then he goes with me cause he doesnt wanna hurt my feelings...i feel so sorry for but i like doing it.

Skeeta

HSC
my first date with my curent b/f was a bit of a shocker. Went to the movies, we each brought a mate. Went n saw some movie, got asked out in the movies and a very akward first kiss for me. I was still a tad scared of him so i thought if i stuffed enough food in my mouth, i could avoid talkin to him. Didnt really work. Got a raw chicken nugget.

Then my mate dragged the three of us to every cd shop in greater sydney, was good in a way because then we had something to talk/winge about

Suprisingly 3 and a half years later we're still together. The dates seem to have improved somewhat

Enoch

ur a closet enoch-sexual!
HSC
btw skeeta ...do u noe wot skeet means??

loren14

HSC
my first date with my gorgeous bf was not awkward or anything. it was just ...you know..good. until the end and the...kiss...part came along and .....i dont know wat happened but i practically...ran away from him into my car and drove off. i thought he'd never want to see me again.....weeks later..he still wants to se me....i dont know why

aSpirit

HSC
Alex_H86 said:
So guys, recently I went on a totally crap-tastic date. Possibly the worst date in my life so far. So, I was wondering what awful stories all of you can conjure up from your deep dark histories of dating....sharing is caring

..........You have no clue.

Lundy

Banned
HSC
I've never actually been on a 'first date', as such. All my relationships just sort of, err, started.

Nashie

Ace up my sleeve
HSC
try and beat this... the girl I was with at the time, brought her best friend... was about 20 minutes late and we were doing dancing (old style... don't ask me why, I live to please) and when we walked in, we were the only 3 people without pensioners cards in the room, and my date got stolen by some 70 year old.... but we id have fun when were laughing watching her friend be made to dance with some 75 year old guy who kept standing on her feet...

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)