Bad Dates (1 Viewer)

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
I cant think of one off the top of my head because I've never really gone on a first date with someone, we were always friends beforehand and so knew we got along.

Personally, I think once a movie is involved in a first date (or an early getting-to-know-you session), its a bad sign. 2 hours of sitting side-by-side, not having to say anything is.. well.. pretty impersonal and a bit immature. Go have a coffee and a chat to see whether you get along. If there is nothing to say over coffee you know its time to go.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Alex_H86 said:
So guys, recently I went on a totally crap-tastic date. Possibly the worst date in my life so far. So, I was wondering what awful stories all of you can conjure up from your deep dark histories of dating....sharing is caring
The worst date would have to be the start of the new Uni year, it's always so boring and it means you're back into the study routine :( </miss congeniality>

tomorrows_angel

tomorrow is too soon...
HSC
lil_dudette said:
my friend went on a blind date and it worked for her, she is still with that guy for 2 years!
my parents were a blind date at my aunt's wedding, they've been married 23 years now...

MaryJane said:
Personally, I think once a movie is involved in a first date (or an early getting-to-know-you session), its a bad sign. 2 hours of sitting side-by-side, not having to say anything is.. well.. pretty impersonal and a bit immature. Go have a coffee and a chat to see whether you get along. If there is nothing to say over coffee you know its time to go.
hahaha my first date with my current bf was to a movie, and so was the 3rd date. but we were talking most of the way through it cos it was crap and the cinema was empty.

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
on my very first *date*, the guy didnt even come.
my friend rang him that night and he claimed he was there, and he thought i didnt go, and we must have missed eachother.

another guy, i went out iwth a few times, started wanking himself while we were watching television. i got up and left. he didnt even notice.

hipPo3

HSC
Ranger Stacie said:
on my very first *date*, the guy didnt even come.
my friend rang him that night and he claimed he was there, and he thought i didnt go, and we must have missed eachother.

another guy, i went out iwth a few times, started wanking himself while we were watching television. i got up and left. he didnt even notice.
oooo ... mmmmmyyyy .. ggggooodddd *shocked*

that is freakishly scary ..

SlaminSammy

HSC
Why dont guys think out side the square when it comes to dates. "Lets be traditional and take a woman to dinner or the movies" (y)????? Soooooo boring. y dont guys take girls for a first date to the beach or shopping??? come one how much fun can you have joking about ugly clothes, or the shmucks that wear them. haha.. ive got better ones... but you'd have to be spesh to find them out!

But dinner can be fun... talking about shmucks on first dates that have no idea about attraction... haha the ones who have nothing to say... THATS FUN STUFF... im sure others have stuff to say about dinner dating?

BY THE WAY - taking a girl to dinner does not usually mean draging her to the nearest maccas.... but im sure their are exceptions

hipPo3

HSC
Ranger Stacie said:
which one? the first one was more traumatizing
the wanking one .. dont u find it scary for a guy to wank next to u ?
hmmhmm .. maybe i just find it wierd cause im a guy :D

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
what the fuck is with your posts Komaticon?

Is it just me, or do they constantly appear after people have quoted you?

Well, you may be all happy that someone got your joke, but no one got mine...

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
Ranger Stacie said:
WTF. I've heard of a similar story though. But honestly what were they thinking.

SlaminSammy said:
y dont guys take girls for a first date to the beach or shopping???
Heh, shopping on the first date? I guess its best if you find out early in the relationship what your partner's love is going to cost you. :rolleyes:

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
Komaticom said:
Komaticom

It has something to do with some server being moved elsewhere, resulting in "time shifting". Otherwise it's normal for me to respond to someone who quoted me before.

The ugly asses one? I thought that was just a comment.
At the time of writing this, no one has "got" my "joke"/comment, and they probably won't bother to respond if they did. You'll get used to it after a while.
it was very witty. Trust me.

i am going to increase the humour value by explaining it, as all jokes are enhanced through a long-winded explination.

The word 'date' has infact many meanings, some of you may have heard it used in referance to the 'behind'. For example "I fell down and hurt my date".

Hopfully you will get it from there.

If not, feel free for me to further elongate my explination, which will mearly serve to further enhance my witty retort.

hipPo3

HSC
dude .. wtf
noone cares... stick to the topic

arooshika...

HSC
SlaminSammy said:
Why dont guys think out side the square when it comes to dates. "Lets be traditional and take a woman to dinner or the movies" (y)????? Soooooo boring. y dont guys take girls for a first date to the beach or shopping??? come one how much fun can you have joking about ugly clothes, or the shmucks that wear them. haha.. ive got better ones... but you'd have to be spesh to find them out!

But dinner can be fun... talking about shmucks on first dates that have no idea about attraction... haha the ones who have nothing to say... THATS FUN STUFF... im sure others have stuff to say about dinner dating?

BY THE WAY - taking a girl to dinner does not usually mean draging her to the nearest maccas.... but im sure their are exceptions
my mate always takes me shopping when we see each other, we rarely meet cause we live so far away but when i meet him in the city we see a movie and i drag him along to shop with me...at first he doesnt want to but then he gets over it. but we always do the same thing, see movie then shop, we never do anything different

transcendent

HSC
N/A
blah, i don't ask girls out cause i suck at conversation. been on a few 'dates' only one real one, it's too nerve-racking. can't stand it. i like doing things rather than talk.

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
hipPo3 said:
the wanking one .. dont u find it scary for a guy to wank next to u ?
hmmhmm .. maybe i just find it wierd cause im a guy :D

yes very much so. that was why i walked out

SlaminSammy

HSC
bscienceboi said:
WTF. I've heard of a similar story though. But honestly what were they thinking.

Heh, shopping on the first date? I guess its best if you find out early in the relationship what your partner's love is going to cost you. :rolleyes:

a partners love doesnt cost you anything. unless you some dumb WUSSASS...

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
Wow, when i first read this topic, i thought it was about ugly arses!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET IT!!!

GET IT!!!!

UGLY ARSES!!!!!!!!!!!!

OHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!

biatches.

denise_

So fetch!
HSC
lolz.. dreamerish.. we think alike :)
every date with my ex was a bad one :mad:

Enoch

ur a closet enoch-sexual!
HSC
bscienceboi said:

i would love to take a chik shopping...i myslef love shoopping...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)