back to back exams (1 Viewer)

shumaker

HSC
for the ppl who have exams the day after one(as most of u probably do), how ru studying for them???

SASH_06_X

HSC
for the ppl who have exams the day after one(as most of u probably do), how ru studying for them???
I sit down, study for the first exam, finish it, come back home, study for the next one and finish that exam. Go-to and foolproof. Works every time. :)

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
I sit down, study for the first exam, finish it, come back home, study for the next one and finish that exam. Go-to and foolproof. Works every time. :)
i literally cant study on the same day of doing an exam, so like the day of paper 1 i couldnt study at all for paper 2 (yes i was studying on my way to school)

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
I had english hsc yesterday and modern history today

I just took a break for like 2 hours then went back to final prep like looking at my notes, it was actually really nice, but you need to make sure you've prepared a lot beforehand cos cramming is so stressful 🤧

nsw..wollongong

HSC
I had english hsc yesterday and modern history today

I just took a break for like 2 hours then went back to final prep like looking at my notes, it was actually really nice, but you need to make sure you've prepared a lot beforehand cos cramming is so stressful 🤧
omg how did u go!

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
what did you think of the last question for Power and Authority?
pretty good, in term 1 my assessment was solely about the ambitions of germany and japan (+ league of nations and united nations). I usually fail the 10-15 markers when i do the core study but that question was an absolute treat

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)