Bachelor of Commerce in UNE? (1 Viewer)

Wics

HSC
hey i am wondering if it is any good, i have been getting mixed messages from people so now i am somewhat. some people say that the quality is pretty 'meh' others say its brilliant.

any advice or opinons?

Wics

HSC
i honestly love the place, the facilities are good, as is the accomadation, it is well known for law amongst other aspects, but i am not sure of its reputaion for the course bachelor of commerce.
it is the second prefence of univercities i want to go to :)

Wics

HSC
i live in sydney so its a treck. but i would like to get away from the city if i dont get into UTS. :3

ninjapuppet

HSC
N/A
The Law program there can be done by distance education, & i hear from other people that they really enjoyed doing law there, with weekly class chat sessions online instead of in-class normal tutes. Justice Kirby (high court) did some promoting for that law school

I dont know if commerce can be done externally, but if it could, that would be really good as you can get some work locally to build up experience, and study online. In my area there is a small one-man accounting office and the guy did his degree from UNE. Doesnt seem that busy, but he pulled in about 180k before tax last year.

I do commerce unsw, and i think its simply over rated since the stuff we cover is the same as others. I say its all marketting. but if you want to get into a top tier firm, i think its better to stick with the 4 main Unis

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)