bachelor of arts (1 Viewer)

kkkkaitlyn

HSC
hey can any one tell me what the bach of arts degree is like at wollongong im thinking of majorin in psychology..,.

ninoshka

HSC
i was considering wollongong too... pysch via the arts degree. does anyone know if there is some kind of combined course that involves creative writing as well?

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
ninoshka said:
i was considering wollongong too... pysch via the arts degree. does anyone know if there is some kind of combined course that involves creative writing as well?
Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Creative Arts?

It exists.

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
ninoshka said:
That's what I'm doing.

It's awesome. You do the creative arts degree first which means three CA classes and one arts a semester until you complete the CA degree.

Then you finish off your arts degree.

There's a longer application process for the Creative Arts - Creative Writing program. If I were you I'd check it out now. You need to submit an application and portfolio by September.

ninoshka

HSC
Tulipa said:
That's what I'm doing.

It's awesome. You do the creative arts degree first which means three CA classes and one arts a semester until you complete the CA degree.

Then you finish off your arts degree.

There's a longer application process for the Creative Arts - Creative Writing program. If I were you I'd check it out now. You need to submit an application and portfolio by September.
thanks alot for the advice... will do. sounds awesome. ta. good luck with ur degree too, all the best =]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)