bachelor of arts (language/asian studies) (1 Viewer)

maylies

HSC
N/A
hey guys! so im doing my hsc this year and wanted to ask which uni would be the best for learning a language (specifically japanese or maybe korean)?
also is asian studies a good course? because i really have no idea wht to choose and i like asian culture so i was thinking that but i dnt knw much information about it still and wanted to know more. is it like heavily essay based? because my essay writing isnt very good. :p and wht uni would be the best for it as well? can you take asian studies by itself and japanese or would it be better to also pick smthng else up as well?? ive already done my trials and i still dnt know much about this uni stuff like bachelors/major etc. lol nor am i 100% sure what i want to do which ive already said.

sorry for all the questions its just i have no idea who to ask besides here. thanks!!

maylies

HSC
N/A
i also forgot to ask whts bachelor of human sciences like?? it seemed interesting but like before i didnt know much information for it as well so wasnt sure.

westernsydneyu

HSC
It's great to hear that you're looking at continuing your studies!

At Western Sydney University, we offer a Bachelor of International Studies that you might be interested in.

The Bachelor of International Studies is a three-year full-time program, offered at the Bankstown and Parramatta campuses.

This program examines the relationships of societies, cultures, languages, and systems of government within the international system. It develops your capacity to analyse the historical development of relations among nation states and contemporary political, social and cultural issues, such as transnationalism and migration. Fields of study include history, international relations, peace studies, politics, and security studies.

Suzanna, one of our current students, says that the course “provides you with the opportunity to learn a modern language such as Chinese or Japanese, whilst simultaneously delving into significant global and political issues.”

If you have any questions, feel free to email us at study@westernsydney.edu.au or give us a call on 1300 897 669.

Good luck with the HSC!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)