Ba Commerce + Ba Law (1 Viewer)

jamesnf

HSC
has anyone got into this course and had an atar of approx 3 less than the required aka. bonus points / eas??

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
has anyone got into this course and had an atar of approx 3 less than the required aka. bonus points / eas??
Considering this is the first year of ATARs then no.

ct92

HSC
I got a few points lower this year as well, so let's hope we both get in by some miracle.

dolbinau

HSC
You/we don't actually know what the cut off is though..I know it is probably going to be stable from last year (though not necessarily), but the way a lot of you talk - you make it seem as if MQ use the cut-offs from last year to select the people for the next year...it doesn't work like this. You could be 8 points under, or 1 over the cut-off this year - you don't know.

jamesnf

HSC
You/we don't actually know what the cut off is though..I know it is probably going to be stable from last year (though not necessarily), but the way a lot of you talk - you make it seem as if MQ use the cut-offs from last year to select the people for the next year...it doesn't work like this. You could be 8 points under, or 1 over the cut-off this year - you don't know.
yeah i know but what im saying is- if people have gotten in with bonus marks for the course.. but yeah i get what your saying

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)