B.O.w done! (1 Viewer)

HinikuTheNinja

one helluva naughty ninja
HSC
Mine actually went pretty well. Except for one thing. Did you know adrongyny was spelt aNdrogyny? I didn't. And it's part of my title. I'd painted ADROGYNY onto one of my red canvases, only to find out last night that ADROGYNY wasn't a word. But that's all right. I fixed it. Too bad I couldn't remember how to spell it when I had to sign it al in... Sigh...

...AW SHIT!
I just remembered - all the pink labels have the wrong spelling on them too!

...*sits down and cries*

joe1016

HSC
our school handed our BOW's in today!!! it is a relief to get them done with. i will be glad to see them go into storage. if i kept looking at them i would go insane trying to pick at things that i didnt like........

its over, until HSC markers come to our school to mark them. scarry.

i wonder what would make it into artexpress.....................

Narel

HSC
Hey guys :wave:

Well i didn't get to frame my work so i handed it in just on the 720x500 canvas ( like, just the canvas paper) and the teacher ended up gettign some black crap on it, so hopefully when i role it up, it doesnt spread.

I also made a protfolio as extra, to show my images clearer

But i guess i did what i could do and thats that

Hope u managed to do urs with no worries, cause i know how much it can suck with trouble

Well at least we can all rest :sleep:.......... for a while

Evercursed

Troubled Thinker
HSC
Finished two 1.5 x 1 m canvas on Friday, out of a planned 4. I feel a bit disappointed at not finishing what I had planned, but hey, the two I did weren't too bad.

ane_st

HSC
i was so happy when i got mine done... my school is having an exhibition on tonight... i dont kno if i went over the size limit... meh to late...

cecilly

HSC
DONE AND DONE! no more friggin majors!!!! wooo!!!!!!!!! yea!!!!! alrite...sweet....now what??? haha ive spent so much time on majors i just dunno what to do with myself now - and im LOVING IT!

cecilly

HSC
Evercursed said:
Finished two 1.5 x 1 m canvas on Friday, out of a planned 4. I feel a bit disappointed at not finishing what I had planned, but hey, the two I did weren't too bad.
dont worry i handed mine in "unfinished" - i dont think it actually does look finished- i think its a bit hard to make cartoons look finished without actually finishing them. wasnt able to put in all the detail i wanted but its all done and i really dont care anymore

Katie :)

HSC
I'm so relieved that it is just over and I don't have to stress about it anymore :)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)