[B]HoLiDaYs...[/B] (1 Viewer)

s0k0y0e0

HSC
Glad the holidays are finally here? (I am! :uhhuh: ) Although I cannot believe how fast first term went! :eek:

What are you planning for the 2 weeks? Going away? Revising?

Well as for me; I think I'll think about doing shit all for most of it; and then it'll get closer to going back to school and I'll start worrying about revsion and wonder where all my time has gone! :uhhuh:

Nah; I think I'm actually going to TRY and do something productive! Underline TRY! :D

Beach and surf here I come! :uhhuh:

line_backer

HSC
Cool. I will bunker down for 2 weeks studying day/night. Probably 1.5 hours a day.

roadcone

HSC
ditto the surf bit! i was so pissed off that the decent swell came in just before exams.. aarrgh

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
line_backer said:
Cool. I will bunker down for 2 weeks studying day/night. Probably 1.5 hours a day.
Same boat, man. Except, I've got 3 major works to start/finish :p. Ahhh, but such is the life of a nerd.

s0k0y0e0

HSC
roadcone said:
ditto the surf bit! i was so pissed off that the decent swell came in just before exams.. aarrgh
Yeah I agree bout the surf! I looked at it yesterday and it was a 'flat as a tack'(he he, I like that expression) :eek: There was heaps of rips, and all the rocks were visible outside of sea level!

Edit: (to Gavrillo) -> same I have a major assignment as well! :mad:

Abbeygale

HSC
I have three major works and two oral assessments to work on. So much for holidays.
However, I also hope to spend at least a few days sitting around in my pyjamas watching my collection of nerdy DVDs like Farscape and Love Hina.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
heh, my uni holidays started yesterday, I promised myself I would do nothing this w/end, before starting to do stuff on Monday...I was bored by 10am this morning, and have started on some readings I need to do :s

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
Ugh, I just remembere the Legal, Modern and EngExt1 speeches I have to do, thanks.

Do you like The Mighty Boosh or Cowboy Beebop? They're plenty good Nerdy DVDs, too.

Pixydust*

Wow i wasn't planning on doing any study or preparation these hols i just really need to chill out after those exams but since everyone else seems to think they should be studying....oh dear...that familiar feeling of guilt i so conveniently shoved into the corner of my mind in the lead up to the exams is looming over me once again. Memo to self: will study....in the last week of the hols (happy now conscience?)

Abbeygale

HSC
Gavrillo said:
Ugh, I just remembere the Legal, Modern and EngExt1 speeches I have to do, thanks.

Do you like The Mighty Boosh or Cowboy Beebop? They're plenty good Nerdy DVDs, too.
I have seen the Cowboy Bebop movie, but sadly the Cartoon Network doesn't seem to be playing the series anymore.

And hey, at least you remembered now rather than on the 22nd.

DjSmiG

HSC
im going to cadbury factory :p and tasmania lol and i have to study and do a few assessments, so i should be good for hols:p

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Argonaut said:
I'm spending these holidays working and trying to figure out why A) people think the coding will work in thread titles - it doesn't and b) PeOpLe AlSo BeLiEvE tHaT wRiTiNg StUfF lIkE tHiS iS cLeVeR ...
I like it, let me know when you figure out the answers.

Oh, and NoT oNlY tYpInG lIkE tHiS, but net-speak as well. Do they not realise how utterly irritating it is?

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
i'm going to stay true to myself and read the pile of books which i have been longing to read all term but i havn't had the time.

s0k0y0e0

HSC
Argonaut said:
I'm guessing that the answer to A) is that they think it will draw attention to their thread. Using coding in the title does just that, but not in the intended way - it looks stupid.F***ed if I know about this one, but I guess they want to try and be cool (or '1337' as they say) but not only does it make them look gay it makes it damn-near impossible for the rest of us to read. And yet they still do it!
I wasn't trying to be cool :uhhuh: My hands just had this spasm thing going on and yeah... :p

Sorry I'll remember not to write the title of a thread like this again! (But I didn't really know what it'd look like; just experimenting with font -> SORRY :(

Edit: at least it stands out??

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
'The Franz' once again show us the beauty of holidays:

It's always better on holiday
So much better on holiday
That's why we only work when
We need the money

- Jacqueline

Arvin Sloane

We are not amused.
HSC
PiNkPiXiE said:
Glad the holidays are finally here? (I am! :uhhuh: ) Although I cannot believe how fast first term went! :eek:

What are you planning for the 2 weeks? Going away? Revising?

Well as for me; I think I'll think about doing shit all for most of it; and then it'll get closer to going back to school and I'll start worrying about revsion and wonder where all my time has gone! :uhhuh:

Nah; I think I'm actually going to TRY and do something productive! Underline TRY! :D

Beach and surf here I come! :uhhuh:
That's one horrible monkey!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)