B Health and Exercise Science (1 Viewer)

boo92

HSC
does anyone do this or know anyone who does it? just wondering if it is any good and if there is a lot or any biology in it.

Tim035

HSC
I'm mates with a lot of guys who do it, you finish the degree with the title 'exercise physiologist'.
From second year onwards your doing all subjects from the school of medical sciences, so- physiology, anatomy, pharmacology, histology, pathology. Then in 3rd year I think there are some compulsory subjects you must do like 'sports and exercise physiology' but then you still get a choice within the medical sciences of what you want to major / specialize in.

This link gives a comprehensive breakdown of the courses structure - UNSW Handbook Program - Health and Exercise Science - 3870

boo92

HSC
is this changing this yr to the exercise physiology degree? i think thats what it was trying to say on the website.

SSRabbitohs2009

28:06:42:12
HSC
Yeah, exercise physiology. It's one of my preferences that I put down on the UAC website. It looks pretty good, and I really love the campus.

Lydia_88

HSC
i was considering doing B health and exercise science, but when i looked at the later year subs, i was like 'nope, just finish my science degree'. Mainly b'cause i am into the 'exercise/fitness/health' thing..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)