B Eng B Bus UTS VS B Eng B Commerce UOW (1 Viewer)

90atarpls

HSC
Is there a major difference aside from the atar? UTS is eaisier for me to get to, other than that im also thinking about doing BACHELOR OF ECONOMICS AND FINANCE if i dont get 82 atar, the jobs which i would apply to would be similar for both of the above, or is there a major difference?

Rhinoz8142

HSC
Uni Grad
Is there a major difference aside from the atar? UTS is eaisier for me to get to, other than that im also thinking about doing BACHELOR OF ECONOMICS AND FINANCE if i dont get 82 atar, the jobs which i would apply to would be similar for both of the above, or is there a major difference?
There are 2 different Uni's and it all depends on what u wanna do and what is feasible for you.

I personally think that UTS is one of the best place for students who wanna practise Engo, because they mostly focus on industrial training and they engage on the perspective of the workplace. They recently have a new building(cost around a couple of billion dollars) only for engo/it students and it shows how contribute towards Enginnering.

But in the end you would just get a piece of paper saying that u are now an engineer and that's it.

90atarpls

HSC
alright, if i wanted to do a whole diffferent course not on my preferences, is it possible to change and get an early offer?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)