B.Economics vs Economics majors in B.Commerce (1 Viewer)

clementinez

HSC
N/A
I have a list of all the subjects I need to do with triple major and one with just a double major. because some things overlap I will actually finish at the same time. Just means I have no electives.

See what I wrote above for the length thing. I'm more worried about it being more rigorous because I'm studying 3 different areas. I'm also concerned that future employers will realise that I'm an indecisive fk (which I am) but I'm trying to hide that haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
But they're related areas so that should help.
imo it only shows you're indecisive if you have no good reason to offer up as to why you made the choice to triple major. I'll be studying three different fields most likely and I have friends that study 3 fields - it's not uncommon.

-Senpai

HSC
I have a list of all the subjects I need to do with triple major and one with just a double major. because some things overlap I will actually finish at the same time. Just means I have no electives.

See what I wrote above for the length thing. I'm more worried about it being more rigorous because I'm studying 3 different areas. I'm also concerned that future employers will realise that I'm an indecisive fk (which I am) but I'm trying to hide that haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nah they'll look at you as someone who is interested in those three areas - It shows that you're able to apply your qualitative and quantitative analysis skills across multiple areas, etc.

Employers will think you're indecisive af if they see that you're jumping between jobs every 6 - 12 months - I guess it also shows that you lack commitment and loyalty towards to organisation

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)