B Economics or B Engineering (1 Viewer)

korrupt samurai

Sneaker Addict
HSC
Sup, I was just wondering from past students or current what do you think about the UWS Courses B Economics 702250 and the same question for B Engineering 703000 , hard, crap, good, loads of work, fun?

I can't decide between them so yeah, but B Economics would be a much better since its much closer to where i live.

Oh oh oh i forgot how are both the parramatta and penrith Campuses and which one would you perfer?

Well thanks for any advice and good luck for main rounds peeps.

klh

HSC
with eng, i know of a friend who dropped out due to failure. he says its bloody hard wit the maths, computing units etc, in first year. I dont think he ever did the other science units yets. Engineering is one of teh hardest courses, btu wit hwork and study and a mind for it, thna you may be suitable. But i dont know much, accept its a naccrdited course so it holds to professional credentials.

Parra and penrith, been to both, i preferred parra due to proximity, transport times...penrith is a big big campus, lots more things to do, ahs a gym, tennis [parra has it tto] bars/restaurahnts [parra too] and hasa free unibus service. but is really far, from where i live and was colder too in winter which is why i changed to parra really. parra has a new bulding for teaching/lectures/tutes and wireless will be rolled out soon for most campuses. i think each ot their own...but if i had it again, it would be campbellwotn for me....but all campuses aare rpetty relxaed and peaceful.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)