B.Construction! (1 Viewer)

RNN-A-MUK

HSC
hey all i was just wondering what is the difference between B.Construction and B.Construction Engineering?

dddman

Banned
HSC
Construction Engineers work on exciting projects as diverse as finding solutions to Sydney's housing crisis to major construction developments such Olympic site works. Its engineering at construction sites.

B Construction-
The degree is concerned with management of all aspects of the construction process, including business management, construction technology, project management, quantity surveying, applied economics, contract administration and property development.
It delivers all the recognised competencies for construction professionals while additionally introducing graduates to the prospect of diversifying into project management.

Come to UTS info day if that doesnt answer your question, the people there area really nice and are more than happy to answer your questions. ALso its FREE SHIT DAY :D

miyoko

HSC
Hi, was wondering if there are any FEMALE students in the course? cause im actually interested in this course and so far i've heard one girl in unsw and havent heard any yet from uts doing this.

miyoko

HSC
Thanks for the reply!, I was also wondering if there were night classes for Construction or is that flexible?

miyoko

HSC
Thanks for the info, personally I prefer the 9-5 system as well also, what time is the latest for night classes/courses?

RNN-A-MUK

HSC
hey about the chik thing on open day i went upto to one of the stalls n a chick told me that her friend is doing construction at uts and she was in the ZOO magazine... how goods that man!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)