B Business and Commerce (1 Viewer)

krisspy

HSC
About this new course they have, how many of the 19 key programs do you actually chose?

annastar

HSC
I've been wondering about this, too. My question is how hard is it going to be for B Bus students to transfer into the course? Apparently we can't change our majors unless we change course, as the B Bus courses are being retired.

dodgyfilokid

HSC
annastar said:
I've been wondering about this, too. My question is how hard is it going to be for B Bus students to transfer into the course? Apparently we can't change our majors unless we change course, as the B Bus courses are being retired.
umm who did you speak to about it? coz i had the same dillema before like im doing accounting as my major but i wanted to transfer to economics and finance which is a retired course startin next year...i asked the head of the program (John Ablett) and he told me to either do an internal transfer or go through UAC and apply for the new B Bus and Commerce course...i didnt like payin money and d extra hassle with UAC so i wrote to Enrolments and Student Finance Unit and they told me that they will most likely approve my internal transfer on the basis that its still not a retired course.....

point is ask the head of the program that you wanna transfer into and at the same time write to the ESFU (enrolments and student finance unit)...they may end up giving u a better outcome than you expected

RabbitRabbit

HSC
N/A
yeah ive heard its pretty easy for internal transfers, as long as you have at least a passing average (GPA 4+). But just know there's a certain limit to the number of units you can apply for to get advanced standing in your new course (i think 8 max? cant remember)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)