B Applied Science (Sports Studies) (1 Viewer)

Miss_Mirage86

Full-Time Princess
HSC
well it pretty much looks like this is wat ill b doing this yr... almost 100% so i was wondering if anyone does this course to let me know absolutely anything and everything about the campbelltown campus, the people there, the staff, the things u learn about and if its a good course or male dominated... any info is greatly appreciated and id luv to hear from any1 who mite b doing this course this yr as well...

Cheers Aye.

KOfGHS

HSC
N/A
Yay thats what im doing!!! I went for a drive down to Campbelltown the other day, and im so excited now. Its a really nice campus and all the buildings are set out in a logical order.
The only downer is the hour drive it will take me to get there, but its the course i really want to do so im happy!

Miss_Mirage86

Full-Time Princess
HSC
yeah i want to do it aswell though it is my 2nd preference coz i dont no how many job aspects u can get out of it wen u finisht he degree. im also curious as to the boy/chick ratio of students n in the workfield, like wood they take a chik seriously n stuff. dunno.

KOfGHS

HSC
N/A
Yeah i was kinda worried about that too, but my cousin did it and now hes working for Hockey Australia. He said theres actually quite alot of women in his workplace but i spose you have to be tough in such a male dominated feild

Miss_Mirage86

Full-Time Princess
HSC
yeah thats true... im pretty sure this is wat i will be doing, but i spose ill find out for sure on wednesday...

so this course is ur first preference n u got the uai needed? wat uai did u get? im gettin excited if this is wat i will b doing.

KOfGHS

HSC
N/A
My UAI was 92.35 which is around 10 points above last years cut off so im pretty sure ill get in, I could have chosen something with a higher UAI but this is the course I really want to do so thats what i chose!

Miss_Mirage86

Full-Time Princess
HSC
haha shit. i hope not to many ppl apply with a uai like yours coz that means the rest of us wont get in!!!

Miss_Mirage86

Full-Time Princess
HSC
hey nah i didnt!!! it was my 2nd preference and i got my first! b comm at uws penrith!!!

im happy... n sad at the same time coz i really thought this is wat id b doing n had my heart set on it sorta... o wells... have fun doing this course!

KOfGHS

HSC
N/A
Awesome glad u got ur first preference!! actually one of my best friends got that course too. Have fun

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)