Aynone do IT/Com? (1 Viewer)

hovamagna

HSC
N/A
As the title speaks for itself, can any IT/Bus/Com students give me an insight on what to expect from the following courses and if grad jobs are easily obtainable from such courses.

I also want to know if it's easy to transfer from Bachelor of Information and Communications Technology / Bachelor of Business and Commerce (Accounting) to a different university such as UTS which runs similar courses such as bachelor of science in business in IT etc..

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
I'm studying ICT Engineering/Business at UTS, majoring in software - something i've been interested in for awhile. There are a lot of things you can major in and many fields you could work in, so the availability of grad jobs depends on your choices. I don't think it is something you should worry about

I also want to know if it's easy to transfer from Bachelor of Information and Communications Technology / Bachelor of Business and Commerce (Accounting) to a different university such as UTS which runs similar courses such as bachelor of science in business in IT etc..
It's not very hard, a lot of UWS Eng or IT students transfer to UTS after a year. Just a word of warning though, UWS's ICT course is most comparable to BscIT (as you mentioned) and NOT ICT Engineering at UTS.

Last edited:

hovamagna

HSC
N/A
I'm studying ICT Engineering/Business at UTS, majoring in software - something i've been interested in for awhile. There are a lot of things you can major in and many fields you could work in, so the availability of grad jobs depends on your choices. I don't think it is something you should worry about

It's not very hard, a lot of UWS Eng or IT students transfer to UTS after a year. Just a word of warning though, UWS's ICT course is most comparable to BscIT (as you mentioned) and NOT ICT Engineering at UTS.
Alright, thanks for this!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)