Away (1 Viewer)

tom_sampson

Anyone else think this play is lame? Maybe it's because my class only gets three weeks to study it, but it still seems kinda dud. Anyone else doing this text?

Tarin~~~

im not a fan of the play, we studied it for atleast a month or so, its not very interesting and the characters are alittle boring....

C

CaR

i recently saw a theatre production of the play...well, i guess it can be really boring and it totally sux how we have to relate it to journerys :(

Tarin~~~

i realllllly didnt like the book. its not interesting at all, thats what i hate about some texts there is no way im going to do well in exams and remember stuff if im not even interested in the text....Grrrrrrrrrrr

Tarin~~~

i realllllly didnt like the book. its not interesting at all, thats what i hate about some texts there is no way im going to do well in exams and remember stuff if im not even interested in the text....Grrrrrrrrrrr

Tarin~~~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)