Avril concert !?! (1 Viewer)

New Found Girly

I heard rumors that Avril will launch a world tour this may and play in Australia around early june. She will be travelling with a bunch of punk bands like gob, bowling for soup, simple plan and sugar ray.
Is this rumor solid and if so, who wants to come?

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
dont tell me you class avril as punk (along with GC and other pop-punkers)

Andrea86

HSC
N/A
I hope it is true!.. I went to see Avril last year, and her supporting band was Gob! It was pretty awesome!.. don't care what anyone else says :p .. omg, I wanna see Simple Plan soo bad!

New Found Girly

ohhh I saw Simple Plan when they we here in 2002. best thing ever! they rocked so hard and the mosh was great cos it wasnt too crowded or rough as homebake.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Shit, i dont know about this. The mosh at avril will be so rough :S I'm afraid lots of those hardcore british oi punks will come and listen to her. I mean her music is good but its a bit too heavy.

Aussiechick

HSC
REALLY?! where did you hear this?? If this is true, I'm going to every concert they have in sydney!

smegthehead

is chairman kaga
HSC
i've heard she can't sing live at all

i saw the ad for her live dvd on tv, she sings in a way lower key than in the studio recording because she can't go the distance :p

Gregor Samsa

That Guy
HSC
Originally posted by 1Time4thePpl
Shit, i dont know about this. The mosh at avril will be so rough :S I'm afraid lots of those hardcore british oi punks will come and listen to her. I mean her music is good but its a bit too heavy.
Yeah. And with all the slam-dancing, instrument destruction and wanton-sk8er related violence, theres bound to be many casualties. I hear that those in 'the know' (You know) refer to her concerts as 'Avrilmont'. :D

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
avril can't sing live even if her life depended on it! she sounded raspy and just plain awful on snippets i've seen on tv and also on rove and stuff....some ppl insist that she CAN sing live, but u must be tone deaf to think that...she stomps around like a wannabe rockstar smashing guitars and shit when she cant even play the damn thing properly...rant over

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by smegthehead
i've heard she can't sing live at all

i saw the ad for her live dvd on tv, she sings in a way lower key than in the studio recording because she can't go the distance :p
- if anyone saw her cover of fuel....*shudder*

Originally posted by stareathesun
oh my god, like, maybe, like, we could, like, all wear, TIES and, like, sweat bands, and like, totally rawk out.

simple plan sucks
simple do not suck...

that would be a complement...

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Andrea86
i like her cover of Green Day's Basket Case... :D
please dont make me castrate you and make you a new orifice ^^

J

jhakka

Originally posted by New Found Girly
I heard rumors that Avril will launch a world tour this may and play in Australia around early june. She will be travelling with a bunch of punk bands like gob, bowling for soup, simple plan and sugar ray.
Is this rumor solid and if so, who wants to come?
No.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)