• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Avon perfume? (1 Viewer)

HSC
Hi, does anyone know where I am able to buy Avon's Imari Seduction perfume? I live in Melbourne and I can't find it anywhere. I don't want to buy it online either. Any help would be fantastic. Thanks in advance.

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC
what about the door people? you know the ones that knock on your door asking if you wanna buy avon stuff?

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
Hi, does anyone know where I am able to buy Avon's Imari Seduction perfume? I live in Melbourne and I can't find it anywhere. I don't want to buy it online either. Any help would be fantastic. Thanks in advance.
why would you not buy online? can you even buy avon products apart from the mail order/door knock thing?

HSC
I guess I could trust Avon's own mail/web order. I was thinking stuff like ebay... you can't really trust what they've put in there.

Never had an Avon salesperson come round but I'll keep an eye out.

Thanks for the replies.

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
actually from my experience ebay is reasonably reliable with perfume as long as you have your wits about you.

sellers seem to get very very upset about giving them negative feedback should anything go wrong, so if you were to threaten that, most of the time you can reach a reasonable solution.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)