Avoka Schoolie 2007! (1 Viewer)

m. howard

HSC
it's me again! just looking at a picture of you, my wrist is getting a bit tired, still waiting for your call...

katarvey

Premium Member
HSC
hey
my group from school was thinkin of going to avoca...but now we're going to toowoon bay...close to teh entrance.
were going at teh beginning of DEc ..anyone there at that time??

Azzman

HSC
ok heres the go from a fellow central coastian.
the enterance is very family orrientated. there is no nightclubs 4 at least 30mins. there is just a rsl, kfc, cold rock, a big park n a few nice beaches.
AVOCA is how its spelt the beach is nice as but again its a treck if u wanna go out. but its great just u sit around n do shit all.
terrigal is a nice place but it is very commercial but it does hav key largo nightclub and haha sirens if u like to do drugs. but the beach is nice not good 4 surfing but full of hot ppl. bottleshops, food shops, and easy access is a good thing. but there is a strong police presence there and gangs.
the central coast is a loverly place. and i would reccomend it for a lazy schoolies unless u get lke a beach house which ive heard a few of use hav n thats the go cause then u can just go nuts.
any more questions bout the central coast just email me
aaron.lives@hotmail.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)