AVI to DVD Conversion* (1 Viewer)

nak

HSC
Hey Guys,

I'v converted my MPEG-1 movie into a DVD Folder using TMPGenc DVD Author (Video_TS/Audio_TS Folder) normally, but the problem is that i only get the Video folder, whereas the Audio Folder is empty.

Not only MPEG-1's, i have tried converting AVI files to DVD with Biolsoft's conversion software, but the results where the exact same as TMPGenc DVD Author with the Audio_TS folder empty.

Any ideas or solutions to this problem?
Any help would be great,

Thanks!^^

Last edited:

MedNez

:o>---<
HSC
N/A
Yeah, that's fine. AUDIO_TS doesn't have to have things in it. Now select the Burn Video Files option in Nero and burn it =)

nak

HSC
**************************EDIT***********************************

What the........i just re-burned it and somehow its working fine on DVD player with sound....confusing.
Maybe its because i changed the sound settings before conversion from "mono" to "stereo"....? hmm...

Thanks for your reply MedNez,

Well, i burned it with TMPGenc DVD Author's Burning thingy, and it burned fine.
When i played it on my DVD player, it showed the video with no audio, and this is why i am wondering what's wrong...

Any further help would be great^^

Last edited:

MedNez

:o>---<
HSC
N/A
Perhaps, although changing from mono-stereo shouldn't affect anything, when you play it in mono, you'll just get mono sound :p

The AUDIO_TS folder is meant to be empty, because the video and sound are embedded in the one file (or several). It might've just been a dud conversion where something screwed up. Just burn everything with the method that works for you =)

If you can convert to the VOB files that should be on the DVD, even better. That way Nero can burn the dvd files as a dvd, and you're all set.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)