Avenged Sevenfold (1 Viewer)

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
Many people into this band? Though their previous stuff hasn't been the best, their latest tracks comming from this new album sound like a great tweak in direction.

go.

theodore223

God's reincarnate
HSC
i enjoyed their earlier stuff, as did a few of my friends. i havent heard their new stuff yet but im sure it is going to be good.

neafoo

HSC
their first few cds werent my style... city of evil was an OK cd... ive only heard critical acclaim from their new cd.

i saw them live last year. shit gig tbh. the best track they played was walk by pantera. :)

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
critical acclaim is good imo.

oi ash i think my parents might be staying home now sxc, my little brother caught aids.

Last edited:

iwannarock

HSC
they're the band that people just love to hate on. especially metal heads.

really they're not bad at all.

i hated all their earlier albums.

but city of evil was ok.

i'll admit it.

neafoo

HSC
iwannarock said:
they're the band that people just love to hate on.
really they're not bad at all.

i hated all their earlier albums.

but city of evil was ok.
guilty as charged. :santa:
i do think theyre ok but i hate most of their fans. and ill never admit i think theyre ok to anyone i know ;D
oh and i hate how they play in drop D so often. shits me sideways because i hate detuning my guitars >;(

HSC
Yeah I only like City of Evil really, some of their early stuff is okay but I'm not into the whole screaming/hardcore thing, I like melody :eek:

New album should be interesting

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
neafoo said:
guilty as charged. :santa:
i do think theyre ok but i hate most of their fans. and ill never admit i think theyre ok to anyone i know ;D
oh and i hate how they play in drop D so often. shits me sideways because i hate detuning my guitars >;(
Yea I agree with this and similar comments... I don't think they're the most amazing band ever, but I do think they're good (just wouldn't wanna be associated with their fans or whatever) :shy: Critical Acclaim is a good song, hopefully there's a few more like that on the album. TBH what I think I like about the song (If I've picked it up right) is the way it's attacked both some of the worst segments of the anti-war and pro-war crowds)...

Last edited:

neafoo

HSC
Yeah i gave it a listen last night
I thought that it sort-of attacks the politicians who take advantage of the war, and i think it attacks all the people who jump on the anti-war bandwagon, but at the same time it doesnt praise the war or anything.
I dunno tho.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)