Autonomy Day! (1 Viewer)

FadeToBlack

lonely sunday friend
HSC
good day
got there at about 8, drank beer steadily all day, encountered various shenanigans... one event i remember which was hilarious at the time was at about 4pm when security was getting all gay, and they stole the engineering carpark footy... the guard was walking away with the ball tucked under his arm when this guy comes up to us and goes "man, we gotta do something about this.." he then ran off toward the guard, punched the ball out of his grip and it flew off into the garden. they both went running for it, the fat little guard running for his life, and as this other chick joins in the race for the ball the guard palms her in the face and dives into the garden. i dont remember who ended up with the ball, but now that i think of it the fact that a while afterward (or maybe it was beforehand) the guard comes up to us and basically tells us to fuck off home because a female security guard has been assaulted and the police have been called seems a little hypocritical.
also, played human foosball which was awesome
and lots of other stuff happened
then got a bus into town at the ridiculous hour of like 5 - 6 pm
ended up at a mates place where a 20 hr drinking day successfully ended.

i heard talk that this might be the last autonomy day? i'm sure there'd be something to replace it if so, but i cant help but be a little concerned

great_gregory

I'm really just OK...
HSC
FadeToBlack said:
i heard talk that this might be the last autonomy day? i'm sure there'd be something to replace it if so, but i cant help but be a little concerned
Why? Did something happen in particular to make them consider this?

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
FadeToBlack said:
hahaha, I doubt it

maybe they should consider getting some decent security first, i.e. no females.

winicat

HSC
i couldn't even go. what idiot makes it on a friday? i had class 9-12 and all you could hear outside was children at the park. seriously, that's what it sounded like. and then i had to get home to catch a train to sydney. and then i get home and i'm sick! why? why must autonomy day mock me so??

McDaddy

HSC
N/A
Even if they dont have an 'official' autonomy day next year because of vsu people will just get pissed on friday 2nd week of semester irregardless.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
McDaddy said:
Even if they dont have an 'official' autonomy day next year because of vsu people will just get pissed on friday 2nd week of semester irregardless.
Yeah, that's what I expect to happen. The only difference being that some of the games like the boat races wont be held, I assume.

winicat

HSC
angelduck said:
coz it h8s u! HAHA *insert pic of me poking my tongue oiut at you*

BTW, hope 2 c u 2mrrw nite @ kirsti's party!!
i'm quite insulted that rhiannon character didn't show. quite rude, quite rude indeed.

in other news: next year, don't let me be away for autonomy! duh!!!

winicat

HSC
shouldn't we all just be engineers to get the free beer ... or whatever/whoever they are.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
winicat said:
shouldn't we all just be engineers to get the free beer ... or whatever/whoever they are.
You don't have to be an engineer to be in the frat.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
PrincessSJ said:
do we get free beer?
It's pretty much free. You pay something like $5 to get in, then you have access to the kegs all night.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)