Australia's Next Top Model (1 Viewer)

PaleReflection

i can teach you
HSC
who thinks jess should have been eliminated over louise last night. what a whinger.

HSC
I hate Jess, she's a whinger and a liar. She's only good looking with tons of makeup on.

I like Mads.... I hope she wins. But I think Ebony will because of her injury! :)

dead cactus

captain tightpants
HSC
i think i'd hate to know madeline as a person, but in her photos she kicks arse... she has the right kind of look for what the competition is. She had to do a really shitty pose the other night though - kicking the soccer ball - so to me it didn't seem fair that they bagged the crap outta that pic. no one can look flattering from that angle!

PaleReflection

i can teach you
HSC
Pink_Butterfly said:
But I think Ebony will because of her injury! :)
I hate the fact that she was given special treatment because of her injury. Her picture wasn't even that good this week, and I don't think her injury should have been taken into account when the judges were deciding who to eliminate.

Always

HSC
I'm rooting for Eboni. She's got good features, is tall and has an amazing, thin body.

Madeline is a little slut and jealous bitch. It's a pity she looks so great in front of the camera. I don't think she has the right look for the catwalk so she'll never make it to high-end fashion.

Simone is too commercial-looking and also too short.

PaleReflection

i can teach you
HSC
despite being kind of annoying and slutty, i don't think madeline should have been eliminated.

simone ftw!

Dragie

HSC
Out of the three left, who do you guys think (or hope) will win? Personally I hate Jess - suhc a little bitch, I don't mind Ebony - she's pretty cool but a bit of a bogan and Simone's alright - she'd be my bet to win it. AS LONG AS IT ISN'T JESS!
The final's on tonight! I absolutely can't wait man - I'm so sad lol

dead cactus

captain tightpants
HSC
well, it was ebony, i wanted it to be simone, but once she was out i thought "ebony over jess anyday!!". Favourite bit: Alex Perry saying "i think hiranthi should win". hahaha, the man has a sense of humour!

Always

HSC
dead cactus said:
well, it was ebony, i wanted it to be simone, but once she was out i thought "ebony over jess anyday!!". Favourite bit: Alex Perry saying "i think hiranthi should win". hahaha, the man has a sense of humour!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Both girls looked STUNNING at the Myer show, but Eboni was the better. :p

Jess is now with Chadwick's, which is practically as good as Chic Management anyway.

kaylz

HSC
I'm currently in the middle of nowhere, with wacko tv stations names like 'prime' and 'win' - and no pay tv. Someone give me an update. Who won? what happened?

Always

HSC
natstar - There was elimination as usual and Simone was eliminated. She was still in the Myer show though.

kaylz - Eboni won. :)

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
I didn't like either of them - Jess was mentally unstable and Eboni was a guttermouth and couldn't speak properly to save her life and she had no chin. I just couldnt get over how the judges put Eboni's bogan-ness down to being "down to earth".

whatev.

Always

HSC
I actually think Jess has a good sense of humour. Her personality is interesting at least. As a model, I'm not attracted to her look. She's not as versatile as Eboni.

Eboni is foul-mouthed, and I hope she'll learn to present herself better. Remember that this is a modelling competition and in wide scheme of things, Eboni IS more attractive. Her looks will appeal to more but she is still edgy and stands out.

Simone is pretty, but pretty is not enough. She blends in with the million other 'pretty' girls out there.

PaleReflection

i can teach you
HSC
kathelle said:
The problem for me is I don't find Eboni attractive at all. Her face doesnt seem beautiful or attractive to me. If I saw her on the street I would think of her as ugly.

Whereas I love Jess's look, particularly when she had her hair twisted back from her face (not in those braids though). I thought her beauty shot was stunning.
Something about Eboni reminds me of a reptile.....
I agree with this completely. Everyone keeps talking about how in the end, Ebony was better looking than Jess, so she should have won. But I didn't think she was pretty, AT ALL. Not to mention how she spoke... what was it she said to Madeline? "GO FACK YASELF"?

Jess had an unusual look, her nose was kind of big and she acted like a spaz sometimes, but I still think she was way prettier than Ebony. Did anyone watch the Myer fashion show afterwards? Ebony looked like shit, while Jess stood out and looked awesome (imo). And when the presenter asked Ebony about her injury, she said something about having to have an operation on her neck. Yeah, good one. I fail to understand why the judges didn't eliminate Ebony because of her injury. She needs to be physically fit to model properly (as seen in the shoot where they were hanging from ropes and Ebony's photo took 10x as long as the others girls'), which she isn't.

Always said:
Jess is now with Chadwick's, which is practically as good as Chic Management anyway.
Well that makes me feel better, lol.

Dragie

HSC
Yay for Ebony! Although I wanted Simone to win, I'm still glad they picked Ebs (lol) over JESS - eugh don't like her one bit.
I CAN'T WAIT TILL SEASON 3! - I love this show so much that I actualy have to hide my obsession from people :p

Dragie

HSC
PaleReflection said:
Not to mention how she spoke... what was it she said to Madeline? "GO FACK YASELF"?
LMAO! It was 'Ya're a fackhead Madeline, an absolute fackhead'. My favourite bit of Aussie television right there, girls. haha!

@opopop

HSC
TO PaleReflection vbmenu_register("postmenu_2208792", true);

I THINK YOU WELL JELOUSE OF EBONY CAUSE U LOOK LIKE A inflatable bimbo
i think ur well minging and bet u smell really bad ppl with ur attuide need to look at them selfs in da mirror and wot them spots for u muppet when u only put them on for clubs muppet

OH YER GET A LIFE MONG :) :) :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)