Australia's Brainiest Kid (1 Viewer)

mm87511

HSC
aimstar555 said:
GO AARON GO AARON!!! wata a little Beathoven freak! peace out :)
yeah,he is so cute...those teeth.. :p
and he answered the other kid's specific question RIGHT,wat a freak

Logain

aka Will, Skis, Willskis
HSC
Anyone notice the geography kid was phenomenal at answering questions, but had little to no speaking/social skills?

Fry

Logain said:
Anyone notice the geography kid was phenomenal at answering questions, but had little to no speaking/social skills?
he didn't impress me that much cos the geo questions were easy. you just need to know the famous landmarks, capitals and oceans/seas in the world. Aaron impressed me with the maths questions. he could work out maths problems in like 2 seconds.

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
i wanted the vikings kid to win.. i thought he had it in the bag - 2 more of his questions remaining! ... but chong was pretty damn impressive, so yeah. Missed most of the episode though - only came in the end . That girl must have no friends, whatever her name is. She looks scary.

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
Don't tell me you guys dont have anything better to watch. Its the most booooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnggggggg show on earth!!!

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
HSC_sUcKsSsS said:
Don't tell me you guys dont have anything better to watch. Its the most booooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnggggggg show on earth!!!
Sif. The Anna Coren factor in itself provides more than enough impetus too watch.

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Fry said:
he didn't impress me that much cos the geo questions were easy. you just need to know the famous landmarks, capitals and oceans/seas in the world. Aaron impressed me with the maths questions. he could work out maths problems in like 2 seconds.
yes yes, and I like the way he picked Stuarts Space question for revenge and got it right!! :D
I thought Aaron was gonna lose after Stuart picked his beethoven question (and got it wrong) and he would have to pick a general question :D :D.

Hotdog1

Yummmmmmmmmm...
HSC
He wants to be a chartered accountant. wow, talk aboutknowing your path in life. that or he was brainwashed by his parents.

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
Hotdog said:
He wants to be a chartered accountant. wow, talk aboutknowing your path in life. that or he was brainwashed by his parents.
the latter i dont think a kid can naturally want to be a chartered accontant after watchinh H and R block ads

mm87511

HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
lmao i knew all the questions, those kids aren't that smart i only got 86.15 uai.
did u kno all the answers when u was at their age?

Linda N

HSC
N/A
HSC_sUcKsSsS said:
pfft. lol.

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
routemarker said:
the latter i dont think a kid can naturally want to be a chartered accontant after watchinh H and R block ads
Well they do only have to work for 4 months in the year. Sounds good to me.

angelduck

Behind a rock with a glitter gun poised and ready
HSC
hmmmmm, *explores the possiblility of being a chartered accountant*''

but seriously, why??? Sounds so damn boring!!

And most of the questions were general knowledge, not IQ based, such as the ones where you match the "thing" in the first column to its "partner" in the second

asscookie

dork.
HSC
Little bastards. They don't know modesty. They should be modest, they're not that damn smart. The questions didn't test anything past what would be contained in 6th grade level picture books (Dorling Kinderlsey, Osbourne books etc). That kid did not deserve the money :mad:

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
asscookie said:
Little bastards. They don't know modesty. They should be modest, they're not that damn smart. The questions didn't test anything past what would be contained in 6th grade level picture books (Dorling Kinderlsey, Osbourne books etc). That kid did not deserve the money :mad:
'didnt test anything past what would be contained in 6th grade level picture books'

come on! those kids are fair dinkum amazing. i didnt know any of that when i was 11 years old.

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
angelduck said:
hmmmmm, *explores the possiblility of being a chartered accountant*''

but seriously, why??? Sounds so damn boring!!

And most of the questions were general knowledge, not IQ based, such as the ones where you match the "thing" in the first column to its "partner" in the second
most company's CEO was the company's accountant (CFO)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)