Australia's Brainest Kid (1 Viewer)

MarsBarz

HSC
The kids weren't that smart. I doubt these guys are Australia's most elite. Most questions are pathetically simple and some of them get the easiest questions wrong.

I'm also surprised that they don't get 100% when they are given questions on their special subject.

That snobbish kid who ended up crying is an absolute loser. I'm glad he lost.

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
he was snobbish? how? i just thought he was over confident which kinda put him down in the end

karen88

Radioactive Queen
HSC
well u do have to remember these are 11 year olds that may study all day just to get in selective schools... most of these questions are based on general knowledge and u have to read and watch tv to noe most of da stuff

P

pLuvia

It's funny how they don't know who Charmander and Jigglypuff is lol :p

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
he kid who got near the end, with that red centre parted his hair - HIS MOUTH ANNOYED THE HELL OUT OF ME. It was like he was trying to eat his bottom lip all the time. They are quite a mean competetive bunch at the end, stealing each others questions - poor meredith (i think) I wanted that daniel perrari (or whatever - i am bad at remembering names) to win - the kid who had russia as his special topic, in the green shirt. There was somethign about him though that made me wonder about his 'orientation' - he had an earing and everytime he came up on screen, i kept tryint to remember - which ear is the gay ear lol

this show is such a laugh - how they take it so very serioulsy - and then the quick shots of their parents either looking all proud and happy or disgraced to have them as their son/daughter/study robot.

This is a bit unrelated - but i couldn't help but notice the set for channel 7s spelling bee looked very familiar to the set of brainiest kids - the grid/box frames with the lights in them.

s2indie

HSC
i remember this kid got a simpsons question, i laughed so hard.
see where smart gets you!

gman03

HSC
By the end of today shows, Australian Braniest Audience would know the names of the contestant by heart thanks to the leaderboard updates after every fuking question..

And how ironic that the first 3 people left the show are the real Australian.

Only Douglas can save australia now.

Last edited:

akite

HSC
Funny how they don't go for "Australia's nerdiest kid"... these kids are freaky, but 'sad'. Srsly... sometimes i think that they're gonna get a heart attack on the spot o_O

stears

Space Monkey
HSC
gman03 said:
By the end of today shows, Australian Braniest Audience would know the names of the contestant by heart thanks to the leaderboard updates after every fuking question..

real australian have never been on this show

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
gman03 said:

So an Anglo iz regarded mo Australian than non-Angloz...? Pretty kuntish view.

But the show only enhancez the stereotype of nerdy Asianz, shame.

fnkychk

HSC
N/A
I wanted to watch the lameness but I forgot. I've wanted to watch any of the episodes but each time I forgot.

Who won?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
gman03 said:

I hope real Australians can speak english.

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
an asian boy..

wait till puberty hits and testerone kicks in.. and gets him stupid.

denise_

So fetch!
HSC
god.. like what there was like one anglo boy all the rest were like.. chinese daymn

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)