Australian Open (1 Viewer)

lachlan43

I have new reason to want Federer to win. If he wins his next 60 matches straight, he'll have a better win percentage than Jimmy Connors, and Jimmy Connors was a twat. :D

mzduxx2006

HSC
Kujah said:
So who's your pick of the winners of the '08 Tennis Australian Open?

I'm hoping Djokovic and Henin take out the tournament this year. Though, Federer will probabaly 'suprisingly' win it on the mens side.
omg djokovic is fukin hot, so glad im from the balkan region :D

Artemis.

HSC
Oh I hope to god Hewitt doesn't win tonight, 'cos Safin's loss, Roddick's loss and Hewitt's victory over three consecutive nights would just be too much for me to handle.

lachlan43

It takes three results against you for it to be too much to handle? That's not very passionate. :D

Pace_T

HSC
Artemis. said:
Oh I hope to god Hewitt doesn't win tonight, 'cos Safin's loss, Roddick's loss and Hewitt's victory over three consecutive nights would just be too much for me to handle.
lol i agree with 2/3rds of that. except i want hewitt to win, i cant stand that other cuntt hewitt is so fun to watch. much like roddicks match. gosh it was so intense esp with him yelling at the judge every 5 mins lol!!
<3 tennis

HSC
I haven't posted here in this thread for a good while, so I shall let out all my feelings in one go. I don't believe Dellacqua won, so I'm really proud of her. I am upset however, that Tipsarevic lost against Federer. He is still to be admired greatly, but I'm sick of seeing Federer win. James Blake made it through, so I was :D for a while.

But Safin lost. :(

</3

EDIT: And Maria Kirilenko won and I basically like her cos I think she's beautiful and wears preety clothes :eek:

Last edited:

lachlan43

Nieminen just beat Kohlscreiber in 4 sets. Wasn't quite as exhilirating as watching Roddick and Kohlscreiber. :D

trentles

HSC
sharapova has raced through her matches...henin has been less than exceptional..after minimal play, sharapova played henin for three hours at the champs..

sharapova will win the quarter final...im her number one fan

Dumsum

has a large Member;
HSC
Damnit I'm torn between Casey and Jelena. I have to go for the aussie underdog but at the same time Jelena is one of my favourite players. Hopefully it'll be a good match either way!

Pace_T

HSC
newkid said:
Do ANY guys like any female tennis players that AREN'T slamming hotties? :(
by looking at the crowd in the last match, jelena jankovic had some male suporters
probably relos though :p

sarevok

HSC
Hoping that Federer will take the title. His wins may be predictable but he still has the most complete and attractive style of game.

Nadal's moonballer/pusher style is ugly to watch and I can't stand Djokovic with his constant ball-bouncing and injury timeouts, and he seems to have a pretty arrogant personality to boot. Out of the younger players I do like Tsonga who has an aggressive style and a lot of charisma

Hoping for Fed-Hewitt, Tsonga-Nieminen semis

Ivanovic is indeed pretty hot and should get more endorsements etc for it than Sharapova, who is really not that nice looking at all

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)