Votes: 13 20.0%
  • Guy

Votes: 52 80.0%

• Total voters

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by ToOhEyZ
i think paulini and guy shoulda been the finalisist - they are both great!
so do i, but i love guy! he has to win!

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
out of the two guys i want guy to win.... i dont particularly like his voice... i dont know its sorta weird... but he is a great performer... he is unique in the way he sings and shit... but i HATE the way he moves...

i liked paulini's voice however she was so fucking up herself!!!! she was "surprised" that she got voted out and was going on about how "we all have great voices".... and then when all the judges were sucking up to her because of their previous comments.. did you see her face? she got such a big head.. im glad she left even thought her voice was beautiful... but i dont think her albums would sell

its a pity about cosima... she was different... she had a great voice but it was unusual

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
ohh and guy has won hands down... he has no competition now... IF cosima or paulini were still in then that would be different... would make for a more interesting show because i think they all had equal amounts of supporters.. this was... pft i think shanon will look like a fool in front of guy

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
shannon should not represent australia at world idol, i think guy will do a great job for us

*10#

although i luv guy what a fuckin champ

i think u guys r bein a little harsh

i think u have to have some talent to get to this stage and being a country down to earth boy he would be a decent rep 4 our aust idol - also hes quite funny with a betta sense of humour than the likes of milsy ( die milsy die )

but ur right guy is betta and hes gunna win - sunday nite hes doin beyonce - crazy in love - how cool he is so versatile and original

GO THE FRO

ps paulini had an awesome voice but not an outgoing enough personality she was kinda up her self and although i feel sorry 4 cosima im glad shes gone

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
but to get up at world idol it's the best of the best

i don't think shannon has a stunning voice, nor can he dance

juggernaut

HSC
guys the man

could imagine him winning world idol seriously..

N

ND

Originally posted by iambored
but to get up at world idol it's the best of the best

i don't think shannon has a stunning voice, nor can he dance

Yeh, shannon would get killed at world idol. Guy on the other hand...

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
think about it, out of 10 000 ppl we are down to 2, guy i can understand can make it to this level, but shannon! to say he was in the top 2 of the ten thousands contestants is BS. so to save the shannon being humiliated at world idol, do shannon a favour and vote for guy !!

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
Personally, it shouldve gone like this

Final four: Shannon, Guy, Cosima and Paulini

Cosima pulls out, leaving Shannon, Guy and Paulini

Shannon gets kicked off

Then the showdown between Guy and Paulini wouldve been mad

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
yeah guy and paulini should have been in the final 2, with guy winning simply because he's changed and eveolved so much during the season. they are both great through because they can both do a variety of music styles

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
actually i dont agree.. i find paulini is always singing the same type of music... i dont think she has any variety... she has an amazing voice but she just sings the typical 'diva' songs... cosima on the other hand was always trying out soemthing new and always pulling it off

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by *~Dazed~*
actually i dont agree.. i find paulini is always singing the same type of music... i dont think she has any variety... she has an amazing voice but she just sings the typical 'diva' songs... cosima on the other hand was always trying out soemthing new and always pulling it off
i love how cosmia changed her style a lot

mmm, well paulini can do rnb, big ballads, i suppose it stops there

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)