Australian Idol 2008 (1 Viewer)

ashik1

HSC
goan_crazy said:
aus idol's boring without mark. Marcia- always says the same thing and she knows that she's boring that's why she tries to occasionally spice things up- 'i think u did a good job' even for cra**y ones, never gives real advice- just full of sh**. And that song 'feel it' is gay and lame- i mean feel what, and the layout of the song is sickening to hear

GET FREE

HSC
The television ad has sort of ruined all of my excitement this year. Showing the top 100 before the auditions are aired? Why would you do that?

I'll still watch it though.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
GET FREE said:
The television ad has sort of ruined all of my excitement this year. Showing the top 100 before the auditions are aired? Why would you do that?

I'll still watch it though.
Were they top 100, really?

em_516

bludging..
HSC
ashik1 said:
aus idol's boring without mark. Marcia- always says the same thing and she knows that she's boring that's why she tries to occasionally spice things up- 'i think u did a good job' even for cra**y ones, never gives real advice- just full of sh**. And that song 'feel it' is gay and lame- i mean feel what, and the layout of the song is sickening to hear
You're allowed to swear. Crappy is not a swear word. Good job leaving 'gay' uncensored bahah.

L-esky

HSC
I'm actually really excited for Idol to start.
Just indicates how bad tv is at the moment/has been all year, that I'm actually hanging out for the new season of Idol.

GET FREE

HSC
lyounamu said:
Were they top 100, really?
I'm pretty sure they are. I just thought they were people pulled off the street and miming, but on one version of the ad it says "Australia, this is your top 100" or something along those lines.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
GET FREE said:
I'm pretty sure they are. I just thought they were people pulled off the street and miming, but on one version of the ad it says "Australia, this is your top 100" or something along those lines.
Really? Haven't seen that. I actually thought they gathered like choir groups from somewhere else and gathered them to sing...

GET FREE

HSC
lyounamu said:
Really? Haven't seen that. I actually thought they gathered like choir groups from somewhere else and gathered them to sing...
I've only seen it once.
It is possible that I imagined it, and they aren't actually the top 100, but I'm pretty sure that they are.

HSC
It was the top 100, since it said near it 'top 100' .. least im pretty sure it said it somewhere in that commercial :p

im excited, i think this year the guys look pretty sweet. girls look plain normal. D:

your.knee

i'm lizzing
HSC
in the "can you feel it" ad i lol when that big black guy sings

HSC
The only bit of the show I watch is the auditions. Seriously, how funny are all the nutjobs that come on? :lol:

HSC
At the beginning of that commerical, they had this fat chick singing. Now surely, after the Casey Donovan disgrase, they wouldn't let through another person just as fat, and just as ugly.

Zrap

glock9
HSC
fuck up cunt the person has talent,
pretty sure i know one of the blonde chicks in it and she's hawwwt.
They all dress rather arty

Justina

HSC
Can't wait for Idol to start again :)
Who's your favourite Idol out of the past 5 seasons?

HSC
Justina said:
Can't wait for Idol to start again :)
Who's your favourite Idol out of the past 5 seasons?
Casey Donovan. ahahahaha. kidding!

ummmm, probably gay sebastian.

jazzbaby

HSC
ChockoRepublic said:
Casey Donovan. ahahahaha. kidding!

ummmm, probably gay sebastian.
she was the local doctors secretary last year

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)