Australian Idol 2006 (1 Viewer)

HSC
why are you so sad? you should have looked for some photos of him, or some text book or something to do with him, steal it, then sell it on ebay :)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
I laughed so hard when i saw that chick cry when Dean got voted off, so funny, but then i stopped when my friend said she almost cried <_<

SimonCrean

not actually simon crean
HSC
N/A
tasha1188 said:
I laughed so hard when i saw that chick cry when Dean got voted off, so funny, but then i stopped when my friend said she almost cried <_<
You should reassess your choice of friends.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Yeah, he looked really good (ha, nice pick of a shirt to show off those arms :p) but his gestures on stage get irritating. Esp when on Sunday before they go to an ad break and he's acting like a moron in front of the camera. And when Kyle said to take his shirt off, he acted all bashful and tried to hide behind Jess... lammmme.

But I still wanted him to be in the final. Gahhh.

bubz :D said:
I haven't been up to date with Idol but I agree with most of what Sarah168's said!
:D

something_funny said:
the goo goo dolls and tonic are bands that people have forgotten about but nevertheless had good songs. i don't know why everyone hated his song choices.
The tonic song was soo good. I wish he saved that for a Final performance. Goo Goo Dolls song was crap, same with Bon Jovi and Teddy Geiger and a few others. Only songs I liked were Tonic, the disco night, John Mayer (as lame as it was) and I can't remember what else. I like Dean mainly because in comparison to Jess and Damien, he sounds relatively interesting.

Last edited:

BlackDragon

HSC
damien has to win..
jess has a good voice but if she wins she'll just be another young female, pop artist. they're all the same. whereas damien is quite different from the norm and could put together a good album once he gets going as an artist.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Ehhh I think I might JUST agree with that. As much as I like Jess and as much as Damien bores me, if he has some good music later on, I'd prefer Damien to win.

*hopeful*

HSC
i think damien would be offered the chance to record an album even if he didnt win
not that marketable though

ane_st

HSC
Does anyone notice that Jess seems like a total idiot... When they talk to her, she has no idea what she says and just starts laughing.. She really seems like an idiot...

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
ane_st said:
Does anyone notice that Jess seems like a total idiot... When they talk to her, she has no idea what she says and just starts laughing.. She really seems like an idiot...
LOL. oh, I have been thinking that same thing ever since she got a touchdown after singing 'Beautiful'. I didn't want to say anything since everyone thinks she's so adorable. Lol. And I guess it's cute in a little girl kind of way, but gets really annoying after a while. After every performance she gets all this applause and she starts giggling and says, "thank you sooo much", before bursting into giggles again. I know she's probably just grateful, and can't believe all this praise and stuff, but it does get grating.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
ane_st said:
Hahaha yeah I think that too. It was cute the first few week's but I got REALLY annoyed when she didn't understand the Lulu song. The lyrics are not that mystical!!! Geez. She kept giggling and not answering the question. Grrrr.

*hopeful*

HSC
i think its cause she is only a kid doing something this big and getting too caught up, but the giggling is annoying

HSC
Jess _is_ really bad at interviews...but Damien isn't great either, he always comes across as being kind of awkward and nerdy. I think the interviews were the thing that Chris did best.

Does anybody know what songs they're singing tomorrow? I went to the idol website but they weren't up. Also, is the season finale on Monday, or is it on next Sunday?

And I saw a commercial for American Idol in channel ten, so it looks like we'll have another group of singers to bitch about over the summer holidays :)

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
I'm pretty sure the final is next Sunday. 26th.

i also want to know what theyre singing.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Silver Persian said:
And I saw a commercial for American Idol in channel ten, so it looks like we'll have another group of singers to bitch about over the summer holidays :)
American Idol is boring cos they singers they have are all RnB types or divas. Not my kind of thing.

I only watch for the embarassing auditions :D

"Chubby"

HSC
i dunno if this has been said but did u guys see on today tonight the other day the story about jess already having a recording contract and it was against the rules?!

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
i'm sorry, but i loathe Damien with a passion, he's not even Australian!!! I HATE FALSETTO

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)