Australian Idol 2006 (1 Viewer)

wallid

HSC
www.behindidol.com

go to media week 11 and 12 download some mp3s, ull notice how shit some people arr, whilst others (like bobby) stand out

BOBBY 4 IDOL

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
I love bobby. I keep thinking, he has a pink floyd voice. I think he could pull it off and if he did it would be awesome.. Also love Damien.

Ricky did awesomely well i thought... im not a huge fan but i actually thought that song suited him better than his r&b stuff.

Umm, Levina... she's good, she knows it, she's a tad over the top and really she's not all that interesting. Jess is lovely but kareoke(sp??)-ish imo. Who else... oh Chris. I like chris. Although he is quite cocky.

Regan deserved to go. She did that song no justice at all (nor did the band). Its quite a good song really - just not done by her. Heres the song on karnivool's site if anyone wants a listen. The songs "Themata" (theres another one that plays too)

EDIT: I knew i meant to say something about LIsa. She reminds me of Rory off the Gilmore Girls. Ive been racking my brain for ages trying to work out who she was like.. anywho

Last edited:

*hopeful*

HSC
^lol yeh i agree with the rory comparison

whats the theme for this sunday?

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i wasn't happy that reigan went. she had so much potential, her voice and looks are beautiful and versatile and she hadn't changed yet. oh well.

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
*hopeful* said:
^lol yeh i agree with the rory comparison

whats the theme for this sunday?
The theme this week is "Number 1 Hits"

Hmm, why isn't there "Inside Idol" this year?

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
No one was watching Inside Idol last year, so they cancelled it. That's what Kyle said to Jackie on the radio anyway. People are all bagging Reigan out for picking a song that no one knew for rock night when the judges told her the same thing the week before, but in her defence, its not her fault. The songs they're gonna sing have to be locked in 10 days before Sunday's show so the band can learn it, so she couldn't change it. Too bad. They should really let the Idols change their songs especially after the Sunday show after they get the comments.

SharkBait

HSC
far out, im mesmerized by damien. is he amazing or wot?
and bobby as well! neva really experienced anyone's vibe like bobby's.

*hopeful*

HSC
number 1's should be good....at least they'll all be singing good songs for once

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
the list is up on the Idol website for the songs they'll be singing. And I'm kind of blahhh about some of their choices. Ricky is doing a Chicago song. Don't know what everyone will say about that. I bet Mark will say something like "the song's too old for him", like he did when Jessica sang Whitney. Dean is doing Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls. I swear he better not screw it up or I'll be furious. He already stuffed up Shimmer.

purplemonkey

HSC
Too bad bout Inside Idol, i liked that show...and I cbb downloading the Idol Backstage thing with that dickhead guy. What time during the week do the song lists go up? Im soooo excited, I got tickets to the sunday october 1 performance show...how rad :D

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
kate_is_me said:
Dean is doing Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls. I swear he better not screw it up or I'll be furious. He already stuffed up Shimmer.
Dean seems to be very into the whole pop/soft rock thing which I don't mind but it's getting abit repetitive. It's perfect for the target audience in a way but he should be more daring. He has sung Iris live in some snippets shown 2 weeks ago and it sounded dull from what I managed to catch. Mediocre song choice, mediocre performer. The word "mediocre" just sums up Dean for me. I can't see how he can blow everyone away with "Iris". If he HAD to do a Goo Goo Dolls song, should have done "Slide" or something, abit edgier. Was it No. 1 though? Hmm

SharkBait

HSC
purplemonkey said:
Too bad bout Inside Idol, i liked that show...and I cbb downloading the Idol Backstage thing with that dickhead guy. What time during the week do the song lists go up? Im soooo excited, I got tickets to the sunday october 1 performance show...how rad :D
how did u get tix? coz i went on the aus idol website and it didnt say anywhere that we could get tix. wud really luv to go to experience bobby and damien live. thanks!

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Mutto is singing The Reason by Hoobastank, which went to no.1 in Canada. I love that song, so it should be interesting :p Jess is singing Beautiful by Christina Aguleria, did that go no.1 here??

Should be an interesting night. Dean better not ruin Iris, thats a classic song. I love Slide as well :D

*hopeful*

HSC
i reckon iris is an awesome song, dunno bout dean though... i think christina aguilera has nicer songs that jess could have sang

omg wats levina singing ? let me guess mariah carey ? cuz im suprised no chick has chosen that

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
tasha1188 said:
Mutto is singing The Reason by Hoobastank, which went to no.1 in Canada. I love that song
My God, I hate that song. It's consists of mainly whining and wailing :mad: Gahh and I used to LIKE Mutto :(

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
Beautiful and 'Stan' by eminem were fighting for first if i remember correctly. I think Beautiful took his spot at some point. I was annoyed, cos i liked Stan back then.

Dean is just soundng more and more the same every week.. it annoys me. And whilst he is attractive, he is boringly so. There is nothing overly interesting about him.

*hopeful*

HSC
it'll be funni to see lisa do vanessa carltons 'thousand miles'....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)