Australian Idol 2006 (1 Viewer)

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
Ricky was good. I was actually surprised at how well he did. Lisa bombed out I thought. She looked so lost on stage, and she seemed really pouty when the judges gave their comments. She seems so much younger than everyone else. Jess and Reigan are only a few months older than her but the maturity level between those 2 and Lisa is really big.

*Minka*

HSC
Lavinia actually did very weel with that song. I also liked Ricky, Damien, Dean and Jessica. I like Reigan but she just doesn't pick the right songs.

I really want to like Lisa, but can't.

RiCkiE

HSC
yeah i thought Lisa screwed up hard as well :( and I liked Chris's perf because he sung The Darkness :D he's not as good as some of the others though

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Lisa has improved ALOT from last week. Though that isn't saying much considering last week's performance was nothing short of atrocious. If she stopped the aimless meandering about, that would help alot. The constant camera shots from RIGHT behind the judge's backs did not help.

I'm liking Ricky abit more now but his eyes scare the hell out of me. He looks like he's posessed sometimes...:eek:

Bobby was abit boring but good.

My stance on Klancy and Chris Murphy remains. I CAN'T STAND THEM!

Lavina was predictable and I hate that song.

I think I forgot someone. Oh yeah, Dean and Mutto and Jessica. Dean was shithouse. His voice is thin and his stupid side jump looked ridiculous. He's still hot nevertheless but aside from that, there isn't much else going for him.

Mutto - Zzzzzzzzz

Jessica = awesome :)

Edit: I still think I'm missing some people...Reigan. Didn't see her performance...hmm who else..

Last edited:

Guernica

HSC
Reigan made my ears bleed.

She butchered Karnivool so bad.

Bottom three: Klancie, Reigan, Mutto.

tres bien

you suck.
HSC
N/A
I still hate Ricky. I can't stand him.

I love Lisa. She's so cute. She sang a lot better this week, but the wandering around ruined it. It seems like she's not there... she's in her own little world.

Bobby is cool because he's different and has a unique sound, but I hope he does something different with the songs, like add more happiness or something. I don't want him to end up singing the same songs.

Klancie is such a country person, it makes me want to puke.

Chris Murphy has reminded me of Jack Black this whole time, and it only took them until yesterday to subtly mention that. I like him though.

Yeah, Lavina is too predictable... we knew she'd sing that song because of the high notes (my sister was saying it before the show started) and I can SEE that she's acting.

Mutto could've sounded a little better, but he was still good. He was sick?

Damien is great, and chose a great song.

Jessica was great, but I hate the kind of songs she sings. Too, uh, girly?

Reigan was ok, but I didn't recognise the song and the high note was terrible. She'll most probably go tonight, although I do want her to stay. She hasn't yet shown her full potential, and I really want her to.

Now, Dean. I'm not surprised he chose that song. It's totally his style (and the kind of music I love). He sung it well, but yeah, could've put a little bit more into it. I want him soooo bad! I hope I do meet and get someone like him (..well, how i imagine him to be). There are a shitload of teenage girls in love with him and they'll keep him in. Last year it was Lee; this year it's Dean.

I want either Ricky, Lavina or Klancie to get out, but it'll most probably be Reigan. I don't know.

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
Just out of curiousity, how many of you guys actually vote?

HSC
^I have never voted...

MY faves from last night

Jessica: Clarkson isnt really rock...but it kinda[/i} is...but I thought she was best from last night. Shes too happy and high schoolish in the interviews though

Damien: lol why would he sing that at his wedding ._.

Lavina: I hope ppl vote for her this week...

People who were terrible

Mutto: I love Clocks and he killed it

Lisa: Shes not an Australian Idol. Give her a guitar and a pub and shell be great.

Reigan: Boring and she missed the last note badly

Dean: Really not a great singer, and he doesnt seem to be improving at all

*hopeful*

HSC
lisa sucked so bad last night, she looked like a lost dog in front of headlights....
anyone who bets on her or dean winning is pathetic

Guernica

HSC
Well I don't want her to win. She's not the idol type.. but I want her to be in it a little longer so that she can grow a bit more and learn as much as she can. She's good enough for a record deal.

Jessica_00

HSC
N/A
Lisa is just like Casey, she seems really anti social and goth.. even though she isn't goth. She's so irritating, just like clancey, I reckon she is really fake. Looking at her makes you depressed, because she acts so lifeless and with no energy. she just walks around aimlessly... anyway my rave doesn't only diss people...

I must say Bobby Flynn blows me away. He is the genuine deal, he is so unique and talented, spiritual and has a voice of another world. If he doesn't win idol, there is no justice in the world; he Aus public doesn't care for music, only looks.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
I don't think she's fake. I don't think even Klancy is fake even though I can't stand her. Klancy seems fairly genuine and nice whenever they show the behind the scenes stuff.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Reigen is gone :( But im glad Ricky didnt go. That would of mean tthat their something serioulsy wrong with Australia

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
*sigh* Why is Lisa still there? I'm really disappointed that Reigan left, even though I had a feeling she'd go. Beautiful voice, but crappy song choice. I'm so glad she didn't attempt to re-do the high note tonight during her encore though, thank god.

shiroangel

akaNiCoL3
HSC
man, Lisa's gotta go next week, Reigan should have stayed, you can actually imagine her being the idol, she's got the looks, confidence and the voice, what a shame...

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
lisa is beside herself if she thinks she is in with a chance to win, she is too damn soft and shy.

im glad reigans gone, shes real hot, but serves her right for trying to be an indie bitch...and serves her right for singing that SHIT 'i wish i was a punk rocker' song, anyone who sings that song should be executed on the spot.

chris and bobby are the best.

Nakashima

We GLAMOROUS
HSC
I knew Reigan was gonna leave. Wtf is that shit song anyway.

But yeah her voice is probably the best out of the girls. And she's pretty.

I still like Lisa even though she always sings, looks and acts the same. She's cute.

I wish Ricky left. He's such a spaz when he sings.

Jessica_00

HSC
N/A
LOL Yeah, ricky is sorta spazzy when he sings, gee that Mad eye thing is freaky.

Bobby Flynn is so unique and talented, very spiritual and has a voice of another world. If he doesn't win idol, there is no justice in the world; theres would b someting seriously wrong with Australia, it would mean the Aus public doesn't care for music, only looks...and of course, if Bobby doesn't win I'm going to smash my TV and hunt down Kyle for calling Bobby "Side Show Bobby"

And yeah, Lisa is just to removed from the program, she's too soft and shy, not very idol material

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
lisa is beside herself if she thinks she is in with a chance to win, she is too damn soft and shy.
I don't think she thinks she's going to win. In the earlier stages, she always said winning wasn't really the important thin. She seems to know she's young and not as "confronting" as the rest of them. She's just trying to get some recognition to help get a foot in the industry.

She (like Bobby) is better off not winning anyway. Waaay too much lame-ness and cheesiness in the Idol tag.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)