Australian Idol 2006 (2 Viewers)

xxxx8888

HSC
i wanted mutto, um . . . the guy who sang that U2 song (even though i hate r&b), chris murphy and nathaniel to get through. oh well.

lisa mitchell reminds me of casey chambers. that's a bad thing.

DEAN GEYER IS HOT AS. except i hate his hair. i want him to win. but i've never heard him sing. um. i'm sure he's a good singer though. lmao.

edit: oops. i meant that usher* song.

yeah i know three of the ones i wanted to get through did get through. but i wanted all four of my choices to get through.

Last edited:

*Minka*

HSC
God I want Klancey to be first voted out. I can't fucking stand her and don't see why the judges are so obsessed with her. Yesch.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
AGREED!!

She pisses me off so much. Her crying and wailing. Oh God, just shut up. Her voice is annoying.

Guernica

HSC
I love Dean but I found his performance really average tonight.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Gahh how boring was Dean! Zzzzz boring song and it doesn't help that he looks identical and sounds just like Teddy Geiger either. Blagh....

Joseph had a boring song and I hate the Pussycat Dolls but Jessica was alright. Damien is the best so far.

Lisa Mitchell is my sole fav now.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Joseph, Jess and Damien were all awesome. Dean was aiite, well he looked hot at least, oh and Ricky was awesome too. Lisa was good too. Loved that Ricky wore

shiroangel

akaNiCoL3
HSC
Dean (awesome voice), Damien (awesome performance), Ricky (Hot!) and Jessica were all fabulous! By the looks of Lisa's performance, don't think she can sing very high and she does remind me of kasey chambers.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Damien and Ricky (pains me to say it cos I can't stand him usually) and maybe Joseph were good.

The rest just truly sucked including my usual favs like Dean, Jessica and most of all, Lisa :(

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Bobby didnt do it for me, probs 'cause i dont like him :p

Reigen was good though :)

shiroangel

akaNiCoL3
HSC
All pretty good performances tonight.
Don't know what the judges saw in Bobby, he definitely needs to change his look.
My prediction is: Joseph or Lisa will go tomorrow, they're too weak.

HSC
i think most people are just going to vote for the people they like no matter how crap their performance was

*hopeful*

HSC
they all sucked except joseph, dean, jessica, levina, ricky and that freaky hair guy bobby

the rest are just boring and shit

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
I liked all of them tonight. But Levina was a bit boring, everyone does that song. Dean, Lisa and Joseph were a bit weak in their singing. But I probably want Klancie to go because I like her music the least.

*hopeful*

HSC
dean and joseph had crap song choice i reckon and levina had wrong costume choice lol

HSC
My faves last night were Damien and Bobby. I thought Levina was tchnically good, but I agree with others that the song choice was a bit boring.

People who can go home today: JOSEPH (hes such an awful singer), lisa, chris, klancie.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)