Australian & Global Economy Individual Essay (1 Viewer)

debugz

HSC
:eek:

Outline states that the end of the outline contains the cover sheets.... i dont see it :)

Has anyone been informed as to how we go about obtaining it? Or is there a general cover sheet available on uws website?

-cheers

L

LaraB

debugz said:
:eek:

Outline states that the end of the outline contains the cover sheets.... i dont see it :)

Has anyone been informed as to how we go about obtaining it? Or is there a general cover sheet available on uws website?

-cheers
i dont do the subject...but check out web ct - might eb one there - all my subjects have one up in case you need one..

otherwise, just go talk to the people at the school's office on campus - most schools seem to have a pile sitting out that you can just grab one from :)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Cover sheets are found under your course folder in Webct.

debugz

HSC
yer... hehe imnot that silly :p

the web ct for this subject is so shit its funny... theydont activate any of the modules, ..
bah
ill paste a pic to explain the funnyness of it, but it still leaves me without a cover sheet!

so yer.. COVER ShEET!! plz :p

-De

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Your in the wrong section. Go to where you are now. Then click "my webct" that will take you to the home page. Above all your listed units that you study is the course that your studying. Click the link to the course that you are doing. The cover sheet should be in there.

debugz

HSC
roffles

that is in the subject one

the main page lists my 4 subjects... i click on the AGE subject, and this is the page that comes up :D

dodgy i know

:\ stop assuming im an idiot >.< honestly im not :p

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Open the pic of mine. Thats the webct home page.

Click the course for 2005.

Then the homepage of the course will come up.

On the side it has assignment cover sheet. See pic 2.

debugz

HSC
yer, the rest of my subjects are like your ones.... hence why im picking on the shitty AGE one :)

i knew what you ment, just i dont think you got what i ment....but it still doesnt solve my cover sheet problem :)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
ARGH!! The cover sheet is found in the COURSE section of webct.

Demandred

HSC
Cape, I think his right, its not there. Debugz, just phone up Jo or some of the tutors about, I don't think it's much of a biggie.

debugz

HSC
SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

i shall wait till an AGE person comes along :)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I dunno. Usually they just put a copy of the cover sheet in the course section of webct. Sorry :)

debugz

HSC
Demandred said:
Cape, I think his right, its not there. Debugz, just phone up Jo or some of the tutors about, I don't think it's much of a biggie.

hehehe *hug*

yer, was getting late, was hoping ther emight of been a general cover sheet floating around on the library site - but to no avail :( i'll give em a holla tomoz, or use an alternate subjects cover sheet

cheers big ears

*walks off poking middle finger @ cape*

jks ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)