Australian flag BANNED!!! (1 Viewer)

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
wheredanton said:
If I went to the big day out I'd take an Australian flag as well. More so for protection than patriotism.
Which is quite sad, taking the austalian flag for protection from "aussie gangs". Suppose this is where the Cronulla Riots have taken us....

(not you i mean, so don't take it the wrong way)

HotShot

-_-
HSC
Comrade nathan said:
I accidently took a New Zealand Flag to the Big Day Out. It looked the same as an Australian flag to me.
how many australian or Nz flags do you have?

Comrade nathan

HSC
HotShot said:
how many australian or Nz flags do you have?
I just have a bunch in a pile in the shed. I just grabed one. I looked like and idiot at the BDO, I was told to go back my own country from one person.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
I wonder what would happen if a bunch of lebanese/people of middle eastern appearance went to the Big Day Out with Australian flags?

Interesting scenario, dontchathink?

Unassume

HSC
I'm fairly sure they'd probably all have cigarette lighters with them...

Scanorama

HSC
S1M0 said:
I wonder what would happen if a bunch of lebanese/people of middle eastern appearance went to the Big Day Out with Australian flags?

Interesting scenario, dontchathink?
Nah an interesting scenario would be people taking the Lebanon or other midde east countries flags to Big day Out. I was at Darling Harbour on Saturday and plenty of people had at least one Aussie flag, no problem there.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Scanorama said:
Nah an interesting scenario would be people taking the Lebanon or other midde east countries flags to Big day Out. I was at Darling Harbour on Saturday and plenty of people had at least one Aussie flag, no problem there.
Lol.

Yeah, true.

banco55

HSC
Scanorama said:
I'd be surprised if most 18-20 year olds anglo-australians could pick the lebanese, egyptian etc. flags out of a line up.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
banco55 said:
I'd be surprised if most 18-20 year olds anglo-australians could pick the lebanese, egyptian etc. flags out of a line up.
They should be given some credit at least, i'm quite sure they could at least pick up the lebanese flag. The Egyptian flag...mabye not...:)

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Malfoy said:
Unless you're a geek like me, in which case you could - or unless you live in some parts of the west, again like me, where those flags are much more prevalent/visible than the Australian flag.
You wouldn't really need to be a geek to be able to recognise different flags in my opinion. Its really common knowledge in my opinion. If you can't tell at least a greek, lebanese and croatian flag, you're blissfully ignorant.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)