Australia reprimands Israel over Mossad forging passports for Assasination (1 Viewer)

0bs3n3

HSC
I agree.. for some odd reason I get the feeling that he's not a med student. His grammar is more retarded than mine.. probably some 14 year old 'anti-mainstream' emo kid who thinks he does medicine
Idk, cutting wrists requires some hardcore surgery skills.

spartan31234

HSC
We can all say that this Hamas guy being dead is a good thing, yeah?
the end does not justify the means.

The thing is Israel risked the lifes of innocent civilians of other countries. If they hadn't got caught it is very possible that the real owners of the forged passports would have got arrested possibly tortured and executed by any arab country they visit.

So no its not a good thing.

This is not Australias war, so mossad should fuck off and ask for johnathanM's passport i am sure he will be honoured ;)

postnatal

Banned
HSC
N/A
i didn't realise till today that we had such a prozionist running the country. what am i saying, Israel runs this country now

Bereie

HSC
Lol Australia's support for Israel = Israel's control, what?

postnatal

Banned
HSC
N/A
m8 you better leave before anyone finds out you are HAMAS m8, ok m8?

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
wtf is wrong with you? Palestinians aren't the terrorists how can they be when they are the ones being killed and butchered? is it terrorism to fight for your country? if Israel took over Australia wouldn't you fight against Israel?

Palestine has been sold to the jews by Britin, check the facts you bitch
Israel as a Terrorist State

British Mandate of Palestine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

and by the way all this media tension is because the mosat (israelian spy agency) stole Australian identities and killed a hamas militant in a country where ppl come to relax and spend some R&R time, such NEWS is devistating for Dubai and its buisness and thus Israel really did it this time and they need to be responsible for their actions.
Ugh fucking typical apologists.

Attacking civilians with suicide bombers is terrorism, the sooner the Arab world stops blaming the west for its violence and brutality the better. Read some of the work by Kanan Makiya.

It wasn't the west who made the Palestinian independence movement turn to terrorism. It wasn't the west who started the civil war in Lebanon. It wasn't the west who supported hezbollah. It wasn't the west that made Iraq and Iran lose millions of young men. It wasn't the west who massacred the kurds and it wasn't the west who fights itself along Sunni and Shiite lines.

Until the muslim world realises that it is itself to blame for its failures nothing will ever be achieved. Do Hamas really believe that by continuing to attack Israeli civilians with rockets and suicide bombers they are going to bring about freedom in Palestine? It is laughable to think that. It is obviously going to bring about heavier security from Israel.

Mature Lamb

wats goin on
HSC
Uni Grad
i didn't realise till today that we had such a prozionist running the country. what am i saying, Israel runs this country now
Internet censorship, a PM that supports Israel.. we're basically screwed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)