augustan principate (1 Viewer)

rhapsody_75

hey everyone. anyone got any info on this? i have an assessment, and our teacher isnt planning on taking us through it at all. its a source analysis thing.

In what ways did Augustus establish and maintain power in the context of the "res publica"? By analysis and close references to the set of sources given, and others, discuss the emerging role of the Princeps from Augustus to the death of Nero.
:rolleyes:

Fiona

You don't mean the Res Gestae, do you?

If it's source based... Well all the informatoin should be there, you just have to find it and stuff :)

rhapsody_75

thankyou so much =) thats great.
Harimou - id done a bit of research and realised the first 4, and with the armies i figured that was the oath of alleigance....? thankyou so much, i was so uncertain if i was approaching the questionin the right way.

had a bit of a heart attack the other day. what with 4U english, 3U history, 2&3U french speaking, and all 4 electives for music being performance....well i need to get all of them finished by the end of this term so i have time to concentrate on trials. as well as one assessment a week between next week and the trials *eek* thanks so much for the help. it'll really bring the stress levels down. :cool:

what courses and majors is everyone thinking about for nextyear?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)