Audit Office - cadetship (1 Viewer)

YBK

w00t! custom status!! :D
HSC
Hey, i was searching through these forums and the Audit Office was only mentioned once or twice.

Does anyone here know anything about this firm? Worked there? Is it a good place? I know it makes around 25million per year.. would that classify it as a big firm or a 'mid-tier' one?

I've got an interview there tomorrow morning, if anyone has ever gone for an interview there.. how was it? ummm, has anyone here applied for their program?

Thanks! :)

turtleface

HSC
audit office? Do you mean the ANAO or the state auditor general's departments?

They're government entities, not firms, and not for profit.

Also they are neither equivalent to top tier nor mid tier because they service all government, government controlled, and quasi government regulated entities like hospitals, universities, telstra etc.

Like all government depts they pay heaps (like >20-40% more than big 4) for graduates, but it tapers off at around 140K or so. The auditor general himself gets only around the same as the prime minister (less for states), but has much less allowances, unlike the PM who has no rent, food or transport bills.

I think all ANAO and AD staff get public service allowances in addition to a salary, but don't get the hardcore Big 4 salaries when they rise to Executive level

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)